1 (20%)
Fuck that poop
1 (20%)
Indifferent
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: April 03, 2017, 09:02:56 PM

Super

How do you feel about the Glorious Leader?

JrDude

I didn't vote here, which is ironic and not a pun on the fact that I didn't vote in this last election.
None of those properly show my opinion of him, which I don't really have. He's just there.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Doodle

Quote from: JrDude on March 24, 2017, 12:24:35 AM
None of those properly show my opinion of him, which I don't really have. He's just there.
So indifferent
YEAH

PsychoYoshi

"Alright." I certainly prefer him to Her.

On the plus side of the ledger:

-TPP is dead. A more isolationist/mercantilist economic policy means higher wages for citizens because there is less competition from immigrants who are willing to work for less.
-We don't have a humblebragging dippoop who uses the IRS and other federal agencies as his personal bully pulpit like President Zero. Trump is a loudmouthed egomaniac, to be sure, but he's a loudmouthed egomaniac who I view as basically honest in his convictions.
-The media is once again oppositional to the executive branch instead of sucking its cock at every turn (even if they're still largely making poop up.)
-The Deep State intercourse ing hates him, and their attention is currently focused on trying to control or replace him rather than citizens.
-He is largely meritocratic rather than political in his appointments, and he calls a spade a spade (radical Islamic terrorism is radical Islamic terrorism rather than a misguided young man or something similar).
-He pretty much singlehandedly dragged the GOP kicking and screaming into the 21st century on LGBT issues (granted, it won't be enough for the special snowflakes who want to special plead, but his view is refreshing to a "I just want to be left alone" gay guy like myself)

On the minus side:
-He doesn't understand the Internet; Ajit Pai is a prick, and the Senate voted to allow ISPs to sell your browsing history without your express consent (use an encrypted VPN).
-Most of the senior Republicans are crooked like the Democrats, and he needs to get votes to get most things done (Ryan and McCain, especially, need to go).