News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Introverted or......

Started by CoasterKid93, October 25, 2011, 08:48:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoasterKid93

Here's the thing. Especially now in college, although I do like socializing with other people, I enjoy doing things on my own (reading, movies, writing, etc.) a little bit more.

Am I just a more introverted individual or am I traveling down the slippery slope to becoming a forever alone?
Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH

Zero

Enjoying both socializing and alone time doesn't make one introverted.

If anything, you're perfectly normal. At college, people are everywhere so alone time can be pretty rare.

Ravioli

Quote from: CoasterKid93 on October 25, 2011, 08:48:36 AM
Here's the thing. Especially now in college, although I do like socializing with other people, I enjoy doing things on my own (reading, movies, writing, etc.) a little bit more.
As if there's anything wrong with that.

Mona

Quote from: Zero on October 25, 2011, 08:57:38 AM
Enjoying both socializing and alone time doesn't make one introverted.

If anything, you're perfectly normal. At college, people are everywhere so alone time can be pretty rare.

You're talking like being introverted isn't normal.

People tend to have aspects of both introversion and extroversion, but most people lean one way or the other. Being an introvert does not make a person shy and it doesn't mean they hate people. It just means they tend to find large social gathering a bit tiring and get their energy from within instead of from others.

Zero

Quote from: Mona on October 25, 2011, 11:38:34 PM
You're talking like being introverted isn't normal.

People tend to have aspects of both introversion and extroversion, but most people lean one way or the other. Being an introvert does not make a person shy and it doesn't mean they hate people. It just means they tend to find large social gathering a bit tiring and get their energy from within instead of from others.

Well you're the psychologist major