Main Menu

With the summer wind...

Started by Dog Food, June 11, 2010, 08:13:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Food

The summer wind, came blowin in
And I lost you, to the summer wind.

--

Finals are approaching. And a few days after school gets out, I'm gone. I'm leaving for Lebanon, crossing my fingers that I don't get blown up (although that could be a cool way to go), and meeting family (hey, they're rich and live in a mansion, so I don't mind). I get back July 8th, I think.

Anyway, to keep this short, I'm limiting my activity and then disappearing for a while. I'll be back whenever the summer wind decides to drop me off. Contact me whatever way you know how if you need me (which you won't, but it's still polite to give the invitation, I think).

Adios.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

SkyMyl

Well, have fun at Lebanon. See you when you get back, KJ. <3

And don't you dare get blown up or I'll kill you.

Relichris

Bye, KJ you will be missed.  Since you are like the only female that I know that can keep the straight people sane.   =(

The Riddler

Uhh.

What're you gonna do about Survivor?

Dog Food

Quote from: Riddler on June 11, 2010, 09:26:10 PM
Uhh.

What're you gonna do about Survivor?
Good question. I can't help that I'm leaving for almost two weeks. And Birdie's going to be there with me. Either you let us sit out of the challenges from June 25th to July 8th, or we're going to hold things up and get voted out, I guess. Which kind of sucks, but there isn't much I can do about it. Hey, but if you have any other ideas, lay 'em on me.

Quote from: Relichris on June 11, 2010, 09:13:52 PM
Bye, KJ you will be missed.  Since you are like the only female that I know that can keep the straight people sane.   =(
I can keep straight people sane? Cool. Right? That's a good thing. I think.

Quote from: SkyMyl on June 11, 2010, 08:34:43 PM
Well, have fun at Lebanon. See you when you get back, KJ. <3

And don't you dare get blown up or I'll kill you.
Haha, well I kind of hope that if I get blown up, it'll be an instant kill. So hopefully there won't be anything left for you to kill. Otherwise I'd be in intercourse ing pain, and I'm a coward and would rather go out without pain.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Relichris

For the most part, yeah you do.  I mean if there's a bunch of gay guys here, I would have no one to hit on.  D:  Of course I don't hit on people so it wouldn't make a difference anyway.   =P

Thirdkoopa

Cya soon then in July. Be safe now, KJ 3:
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

SkyMyl

Relichris

The Riddler

Quote from: الذئب لص on June 12, 2010, 09:00:46 AM
Good question. I can't help that I'm leaving for almost two weeks. And Birdie's going to be there with me. Either you let us sit out of the challenges from June 25th to July 8th, or we're going to hold things up and get voted out, I guess. Which kind of sucks, but there isn't much I can do about it. Hey, but if you have any other ideas, lay 'em on me.
I can keep straight people sane? Cool. Right? That's a good thing. I think.
Haha, well I kind of hope that if I get blown up, it'll be an instant kill. So hopefully there won't be anything left for you to kill. Otherwise I'd be in intercourse ing pain, and I'm a coward and would rather go out without pain.
I can't make exceptions for you, unless the whole game agrees. Doubt they will. I'll make a poll.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Relichris on June 12, 2010, 10:19:37 AM
For the most part, yeah you do.  I mean if there's a bunch of gay guys here, I would have no one to hit on.  D:  Of course I don't hit on people so it wouldn't make a difference anyway.   =P
HEYA BIG BOY~
Kidding aside...
I'll miss you KJ. ;_;
(note: i'm not gay  wut;)

Allegretto

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on June 12, 2010, 04:35:43 PM
HEYA BIG BOY~
Kidding aside...
I'll miss you KJ. ;_;
(note: i'm gay
I knew it.

Relichris

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on June 12, 2010, 04:35:43 PM
HEYA BIG BOY~
Kidding aside...
I'll miss you KJ. ;_;
(note: i'm not gay  wut;)

You better not be gay.  >:U  Otherwise you probably just implied that you were and all the gay people on here have put you on their gaydar.  :U

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Relichris on June 12, 2010, 04:52:34 PM
You better not be gay.  >:U  Otherwise you probably just implied that you were and all the gay people on here have put you on their gaydar.  :U
I'm not. ;_;

Relichris

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on June 12, 2010, 08:35:53 PM
I'm not. ;_;

I hope so.  But I've heard the gays talking over here and you are definitely on their gaydar.