News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Vector images of Pokemon

Started by bluaki, July 05, 2008, 01:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluaki

Is there any place to find pictures of the 493 Pokemon in vector form (.svg)? I'd want something that is official art (like by Ken Sugimori or whoever), not something entirely fan-created.

I was only able to find one and of Pikachu: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Pikachu.svg
(Image doesn't appear in IE)
The image's page doesn't mention any source that is still available.

thunderhero4

The "Vector" in the name drew me to this thread :P

I would recommend going to the official online pokedex. It has all of them (even up to D/P) drawn by the artist

JrDude

Quote from: thunderhero4 on July 06, 2008, 10:13:28 PM

I would recommend going to the official online pokedex. It has all of them (even up to D/P) drawn by the artist
I almost sugested that, but you can't copy them from it, it's flash, so you'd have to press Print Screen to get them.
[move][/move]
Dude .

thunderhero4

Quote from: JrDude on July 06, 2008, 10:21:41 PM

I almost sugested that, but you can't copy them from it, it's flash, so you'd have to press Print Screen to get them.
Damnit...I dont know that :-\

bluaki

Quote from: JrDude on July 06, 2008, 10:21:41 PM

I thought there are programs able to extract certain information from flash files? I don't know of any in particular, but I think they exist somewhere.

EDIT: I just looked at the official Pokedex. Apparently, even though the pokedex (http://pokemon.com/Pokedex/flash.asp) is a flash, it uses raster sprites of the pokemon. (zooming in shows pixels)