Meh
3 (42.9%)
Fucktarded
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: March 20, 2017, 11:53:10 PM

Super

PsychoYoshi

Even though Breath of the Wild looks good, I am not purchasing a system for one game.

JrDude

It's there. Not necessarily revolutionary yet. Not enough going for it yet. I bought it.
I like the controller, or lack-there-of. Batteries are amazing. First time using it, I used it almost 20 or so hours. I didn't actually keep track of time, but I played BotW almost all day, didn't even warn me of running out, which means I assume it wasn't even close yet.. I like the option of connecting it to actually BE a controller, or hold it like a Wiimote & Nunchuck. However, the left side is buggy. I heard it's not just mine, but sometimes, the directional pad on the left will lock in the game, either preventing you from moving, or locking you in one directional movement, which has unfortunately cause much damage in the game, and falling off high cliffs I worked hard getting up. I like the moving of the controller helps with precision aiming, but I hate it at the same time. Sometimes my arm doesn't bend enough for it to turn the slight more that I need.
I foresee within a year or 2, an HD re-release of Skyward Sword, since all the controllers are like this.
I am not a fan of something I heard. Apparently, Online will not be free. It is now, but it won't be forever. I think Fall is when it will change.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Doodle

Yeah, I've noticed the joycons are iffy. I've had mine at my desk. If I dip my arms down and the desk ends up between them and the Switch, it'll drop my inputs despite only being maybe a few feet away.
YEAH

Super

Quote from: Doodle on March 08, 2017, 11:11:28 PM
Yeah, I've noticed the joycons are iffy. I've had mine at my desk. If I dip my arms down and the desk ends up between them and the Switch, it'll drop my inputs despite only being maybe a few feet away.
I haven't had any noticeable issues. I've heard reports of this happening though.

Zero

Quote from: IhsoyOhcysp on March 08, 2017, 08:43:02 PM
Even though Breath of the Wild looks good, I am not purchasing a system for one game.

Funny because when we were kids, one game is all it took. You could chalk it up to kids being stupid but adults tend to be cynics.

Anyway, I didn't buy one day 1 because its retarded to buy a modern gaming console at launch. Gonna let people beta test it and get Zelda in a few months. Sit on it till Splatoon 2 and Mario Kart drop in price or Mario Odyssey comes out. That's my plan.

Id get the wii u version of zelda but no local stores stock it and I don't want to order online, so just gonna wait for Switch.

Silverhawk79

It looks great, but $300 is steep for a glorified tablet at the moment. Maybe when it's got more than Zelda, and it's cheaper.