News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Official 3DS Discussion Thread

Started by Thirdkoopa, January 06, 2010, 08:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

The new 3DS that's been labeled as sexy by everyone on the internet, the Midnight Purple, is coming to America (and not Japan for now) in May 20 as the same day Mario Tennis Opens comes out.

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/04/30/midnight-purple-3ds-blooms-in-may/

Neerb

Kayo

I might have to live the rest of my life with two 3DS systems.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Neerb

The Mario Kart 7 update is here, along with a Rayman Origins Demo! Can't wait to try it....

Hero_of_Darkness

Rayman is blurry and 30FPS. :/

Neerb

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on May 17, 2012, 03:22:30 PM
Rayman is blurry and 30FPS. :/

But other than that, it's shockingly like the console version, like they literally took the same game, edited how multiplayer works, and just compressed it. I for one am impressed we're finally reaching that level of handheld power.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Trevelyan on May 17, 2012, 04:00:52 PM
But other than that, it's shockingly like the console version, like they literally took the same game, edited how multiplayer works, and just compressed it. I for one am impressed we're finally reaching that level of handheld power.
You can stop the sarcasm now.

This demo is horrible. I'm hoping the game doesn't turn out to be yet another example about Ubisoft not trying hard enough on Nintendo handhelds. If that happens, they're being hypocrites in the Vita version.

Neerb

At least Rayman Legends for Wii U looks good; shows Ubisoft doesn't actively hate Nintendo.

Tahrann

Still waiting for the new Fire Emblem to come out in America >.>

Might make my 3ds worthwhile.
Puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!

Hero_of_Darkness

The demo is only 50MB, so it might look and sound less compressed in the final game. It's a shame that it costs $30 instead of $20 like the other versions, though.

Hero_of_Darkness

I completed all of the puzzles! :D

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on May 21, 2012, 02:31:27 PM
I completed all of the puzzles! :D
Impossible if you include the pink pieces.

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: NoiseHunterChris on May 21, 2012, 03:31:54 PM
Impossible if you include the pink pieces.
Nope. I got all of those too. All 385 pieces. I meet do many people by StreetPass daily that getting pieces was no issue at all. I didn't even waste too many coins buying pieces. I did at first, but when you get 40 tags a week there's really no need. You need a pic?

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on May 21, 2012, 05:33:16 PM
Nope. I got all of those too. All 385 pieces. I meet do many people by StreetPass daily that getting pieces was no issue at all. I didn't even waste too many coins buying pieces. I did at first, but when you get 40 tags a week there's really no need. You need a pic?
No.

But that fact sounds weird. Where do you go?

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: NoiseHunterChris on May 21, 2012, 10:35:26 PM
No.

But that fact sounds weird. Where do you go?

My college. Between the commute and the thousands of people on campus, I get a ton of tags. I have over 200 different Miis in the plaza, and I still tag new ones regularly. It's a shame that this is the last week of my semester, since I still need a lot more hats.      Oh well.