News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Existing (Pre) Evolution Discussion

Started by Macawmoses, April 26, 2011, 06:10:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

Discussion on evolutions or pre-evolutions of Pokemon from past generations is to be posted within this thread.

Nayrman

Eeveelutions! :D    I love's my Eeveelutions.

Wispeon, Ghost Type: A pure white Eeveelution with Black eyes. It'd have a big, fluttery mane and fluttery hair on it's ears. A slight mist could seep from it's body. It'd evolve in a cemetery area like Leafeon and Glaceon in certain areas. It'd become a ghost type to match the surrounding and speak with spirits, but it'd be a kind and generally gentle ghost unlike nearly every other ghost that are mean or mischievous.

Toxeon, Poison Type: A dark purple Eeveelution with matted mane, ears, and tail. It's hair would be long but of wildly varying lengths. It could have black spots on it's back to shoot the poison out or to seep it out. It could evolve in a smelly, toxic marsh like area.

Obviously, designs aren't final if we'd like to discuss it some. :D

Kayo

Quote from: Nayrman on April 26, 2011, 06:17:43 PM
Eeveelutions! :D    I love's my Eeveelutions.

Wispeon, Ghost Type: A pure white Eeveelution with Black eyes. It'd have a big, fluttery mane and fluttery hair on it's ears. A slight mist could seep from it's body. It'd evolve in a cemetery area like Leafeon and Glaceon in certain areas. It'd become a ghost type to match the surrounding and speak with spirits, but it'd be a kind and generally gentle ghost unlike nearly every other ghost that are mean or mischievous.

Toxeon, Poison Type: A dark purple Eeveelution with matted mane, ears, and tail. It's hair would be long but of wildly varying lengths. It could have black spots on it's back to shoot the poison out or to seep it out. It could evolve in a smelly, toxic marsh like area.

Obviously, designs aren't final if we'd like to discuss it some. :D
dfsgdfshgdaf I already designed Eeveelutions, Poison and Bug. Why not leave it at two for now?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Macawmoses

We tend to get them in 2's, so that thought is fine by me.

Kayo

The ghost idea was widely frowned upon. So most likely we'll be sticking with Poison and Bug.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

The Riddler

Rock, Ground, Flying should all come before anything.

Technically Dragon should come before anything since all 7 other Eevee's are based on Special Types.

JrDude

I don't understand why those particular types should come before anything. Makes no sense imo.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Nayrman

I'm fine with bug, but I really liked the ghost idea. Why was it frowned upon? Ghost IS the least used type if I remember correctly. But I'm fine with Bug if we use that instead.

Kayo

Quote from: Riddler_Robin on April 26, 2011, 06:48:49 PM
Rock, Ground, Flying should all come before anything.

Technically Dragon should come before anything since all 7 other Eevee's are based on Special Types.
It's not up to you. Me and Nayr both agreed on these two, and I already designed them. Flying would be too different, since it would require wings to be truly flying, which is just strange.

Maybe drop Bug (Eevee will never be a bug) in favor of Rock or Steel? I already made a prototype design for Steel, which is why I suggested it.
[move][/move]

Macawmoses

I think Bug is a good compromise in terms of what it covers and how unique it would be.

The Riddler

Quote from: Kondor on April 26, 2011, 06:57:01 PM
It's not up to you. Me and Nayr both agreed on these two, and I already designed them. Flying would be too different, since it would require wings to be truly flying, which is just strange.

Maybe drop Bug (Eevee will never be a bug) in favor of Rock or Steel? I already made a prototype design for Steel, which is why I suggested it.
Did I say it was up to me? And because two people agree on it and you drew them, they're set in stone? Interesting how hypocritical you are.

Jrdude: My reasoning for why they'd go before anything is they're basic types to me. Bug, Poison, and Ghost are more specific. I'm not sure if I'm explaining it right, but when you think of Elements in regards to anything else you think Water, Fire, Lightning, Wind, Earth, Wind, and stuff like that.

Just makes more sense to me to have Rock or Ground (preferably ground), and Flying. Earth and Wind. You've already got all of the other ones.
inb4 dark/psychic argument to which i don't give a poop.

I can accept Poison. Bug seems to odd. Flying would be my top choice, as a pure flying type. It's ears could be it's wings, and look similar to Vaporeons FIN ears.

JrDude

Yes. We never really discussed Eeveelutions.
Sure they were mentioned, but they caused arguments.
We should discuss them TOGETHER rather than team up and decide without a bunch of people even knowing.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

Except there is no argument against Bug except for the fact that it's "to odd". But it sort of is, making a fox into a bug.

If we don't do bug, I really would put Steel over flying. I'm not seeing the whole "flying fox" thing as an evolution of Eevee. I think it would make more sense if we kept them all on the ground.
[move][/move]

buttlord420

JrDude

Honestly, turning a Fox into anything that is has been turned into would be weird.
You just have to be creative. You don't necessarily have to make Eevee a bug, just give it like, Flygon eyes (which look like bug eyes), and maybe other bug features. But usually, the only thing they signified with the type it was is the color. (Jolteon, Vaporeon, and Leafeon had features that hinted to it's type as well, but the rest, they basically just made a fox-like creature with different features than one another, then changed it's color to match it's type).
I'm not saying make it bug, but I'm saying it's possible if you just put your mind to it.
[move][/move]
Dude .