News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

What are you playing?

Started by Zero, February 03, 2013, 10:53:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

I know the old thread won't ever get bumped, so let's start a new one motherintercourse ers. Post the box art of the game you're currently playing and rate the game above you/comment on it.

Started playing Xenogears. It's pretty intercourse ing awesome. I wish I would have finished it all those years ago, but I only rented it a few times. It has a battle system similar to Xenosaga, but its arguably deeper and more combo driven. Which, to me, makes it more interesting. The story so far is not anything to freak out over but it is pretty decent. Hopefully it gets better as I go on and questions get answered.

Neerb

Nothing!  =D

I've been swamped with work and class projects, so I've barely had time to play anything in a while. Last month, I got Ico/SotC collection on PS3, Play Station All-Stars Battle Royale, and Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2 for Wii, but it's tough finding time to use home consoles. This week, however, I will be getting Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon and maaaaybe Fire Emblem: Awakening, and since those are portable, that means I'll have much more opportunity to play them.

Custom

I just picked up Black 2 becuase a friend had challenge mode and I wanted to play through a pokemon game that wasn't super easy, haha

It seems aight

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Spud

Pokemon these days is awful. I couldn't bring myself to challenge the third gym in White.

I'm only a few hours in, but so far it's been the best PS3 title I've played since Tales of Graces. Really liking the soundtrack.

Neerb

Turns out the guy at Game Stop lied to me and I didn't think to check otherwise; Luigi's Mansion 2 doesn't come out til March 24.  :|

Aaaaand Fire Emblem got delayed a couple days due to shipping problems, not that I was quite sure I would get it anyway.

Hmph... maybe I'll get Black 2 or Star Fox or something else portable...

Zero

Quote from: Spud on February 04, 2013, 05:44:19 AM
Pokemon these days is awful. I couldn't bring myself to challenge the third gym in White.

I'm only a few hours in, but so far it's been the best PS3 title I've played since Tales of Graces. Really liking the soundtrack.

Eh. I enjoyed Black. Enjoying Black 2 even more.

Mona has been playing Ni no Kuni and yes, the soundtrack is fantastic. I'm not very fond of the battle theme, though.

Spud

Quote from: Z on February 04, 2013, 09:04:24 PM
Eh. I enjoyed Black. Enjoying Black 2 even more.

Mona has been playing Ni no Kuni and yes, the soundtrack is fantastic. I'm not very fond of the battle theme, though.
Yeah, the battle theme is easily my least favourite. Pretty much everything else is glorious though.

Custom

eternal sonata had a sick battle theme

Zero

Quote from: Spud on February 05, 2013, 09:21:02 PM
Yeah, the battle theme is easily my least favourite. Pretty much everything else is glorious though.

I've been holding off on starting Ni no Kuni mostly because I just want to finish one rpg before I start another.

But man its nice having it to look forward to. These days I feel like I don't ever not have a game to play in my free time.

Quote from: Custom on February 06, 2013, 01:27:46 AM
eternal sonata had a sick battle theme

It did.

that game's achievements were bullpoop to get. I think it took me like two years off and on to finally get them all.

Custom

Quote from: Z on February 06, 2013, 06:04:48 AM
I've been holding off on starting Ni no Kuni mostly because I just want to finish one rpg before I start another.

But man its nice having it to look forward to. These days I feel like I don't ever not have a game to play in my free time.

It did.

that game's achievements were bullpoop to get. I think it took me like two years off and on to finally get them all.

they're easy but they're basically "hey play through the super long game twice and get all these dumb hidden items"

Zero

Quote from: Custom on February 06, 2013, 11:18:37 AM
they're easy but they're basically "hey play through the super long game twice and get all these dumb hidden items"

yeah exactly.

Custom

i've been playing Super C on 3ds virutal console
this game is hard as intercourse  the farthest i can get without save states is to like the 3rd level and i've played them like 9432993 times
i got to the foruth level once but it was the hardest yet

also i never use anythin gbut the spray gun, nothing is better
although i do like the machine gun

Zero

been playing Xenoblade Chronicles. I was wandering around the world as a level 7 when all of a sudden a giant blue bird thing swooped down and raped my party. Got a game over. Sent me back to town. Wandered back out, then some giant worm thing came out of nowhere and raped my party. Got a game over and was sent back to town.

Its been a long time since I've seen a Game Over screen in a video game that wasn't named Ninja Gaiden. It feels good.