News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

NUZLOCKE CHALLENGE FOR CHILD'S PLAY

Started by Silverhawk79, July 11, 2011, 11:20:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Quote from: J on July 19, 2011, 01:14:49 AM
I don't really care either way. LeafGreen was just the first version that popped into my head. If you prefer it over FireRed, then you can do it. I view them as equals (version exclusives don't matter in Nuzlocke runs anyways).
Yeah since you're probably not gonna find either of them. Enjoy a team full of Pidgeys.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Silverhawk79

If you are participating, I need need need you to make a Livestream and get me the URL.

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Light

Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Kayo

[move][/move]

Light

Quote from: Kayo on August 04, 2011, 08:44:13 AM
like.... baby horses?
Inside joke between two irl friends and myself. I originally made the channel for just us three, but then my other one got shut down, so I moved all my game streaming stuff to there.

Kayo

Quote from: Light on August 04, 2011, 02:02:48 PM
Inside joke between two irl friends and myself. I originally made the channel for just us three, but then my other one got shut down, so I moved all my game streaming stuff to there.
I don't understand your hipster jokes.
[move][/move]

Light

Wait, so it's THIS weekend? Gee, thanks for telling us that, guys.

Kayo

Quote from: Light on August 05, 2011, 01:04:18 PM
Wait, so it's THIS weekend? Gee, thanks for telling us that, guys.
Uh, I've known about it ever since it WASN'T July 8th.
[move][/move]

jnfs2014

I'm not going to be on at all on Sunday, so I'd have to get this done today/tomorrow. :(

livestream.com/jder03

Silverhawk79

Quote from: J on August 05, 2011, 04:00:18 PM
I'm not going to be on at all on Sunday, so I'd have to get this done today/tomorrow. :(

livestream.com/jder03
Also you kiiiinda got bumped to a different game, because someone else grabbed it before you responded. So uh, FireRed good?
Also Blue and White are open, unless MOS comes back.

jnfs2014

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on August 05, 2011, 06:30:03 PM
Also you kiiiinda got bumped to a different game, because someone else grabbed it before you responded. So uh, FireRed good?
Also Blue and White are open, unless MOS comes back.
Yeah, that'd be fine. I downloaded FireRed to my laptop anyways. :p

also does anyone have a solution to my game not running smoothly while livestreaming?

Silverhawk79

Quote from: J on August 05, 2011, 06:51:32 PM
Yeah, that'd be fine. I downloaded FireRed to my laptop anyways. :p

also does anyone have a solution to my game not running smoothly while livestreaming?
Not really. I've been fiddling with it for a while, and I pretty much was forced to use the screen recording option.

Kayo

[move][/move]

Depster

An old friend of mine was actually telling me about this today...

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!