News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros. Battle Royale

Started by Dog Food, April 02, 2010, 06:03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

So_So_Man

Quote from: JrDude ✔ on April 09, 2010, 03:57:16 PM
I challenge anyone who hasn't battled anyone yet, the first person to accept is the only person I battle at this moment. (As in, I only challenge 1 person right now)
I'll accept

SkyMyl

I'm sure Light wouldn't mind if I went ahead and challenged him, right?
He says, nervous of being incorrect.

Dog Food

[spoiler=Jason vs. Hobo]Blue Luigi wins! It was a two-minute match, all items on, at Sector Z. There was a SD finish.

Dr.Hobo gets +3 coins and +4 exp for winning!
Jason gets +1 coin and +1 exp for making it to a SD![/spoiler]

[spoiler=JrDude vs. So_So]White Captain Falcon wins! A One-Stock battle, stage was Sector Z, and all items were on. It was the shortest battle in the history of battles. They both got shot off the stage by Arwings, but Yoshi made the move to jump onto one and was flown off of the stage and killed before any real interesting fight could take place.

So_So gets +2 coins and +5 exp for winning![/spoiler]

Also, the first Special Event will be a trivia later tonight. You can check back in one of my first page posts for a list of SSB-related questions to answer. The person to do the best in the timespan I give you will earn some great rewards. Second place prize is still being debated.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

JrDude

To make the battles faster, less boring, and possibly Youtubable, why not everyone lvl 9 in battle?
EX: Sr. & Jr. are both level 1 here, Mk? So in battle they are both level 9. But let's say Jr. is lvl 1 while Dr. is lvl 3, well in battle, Dr is level 9, and Jr is lvl 7, so the number difference determines what level the lower guy is.
That can get somewhat confusing but after I decided to take a ride on an Arwing I decided it may be better this way. All up to you KJ, just an idea.
[move][/move]
Dude .

The Riddler

Quote from: JrDude ✔ on April 10, 2010, 05:00:13 PM
To make the battles faster, less boring, and possibly Youtubable, why not everyone lvl 9 in battle?
EX: Sr. & Jr. are both level 1 here, Mk? So in battle they are both level 9. But let's say Jr. is lvl 1 while Dr. is lvl 3, well in battle, Dr is level 9, and Jr is lvl 7, so the number difference determines what level the lower guy is.
That can get somewhat confusing but after I decided to take a ride on an Arwing I decided it may be better this way. All up to you KJ, just an idea.
I'm almost certain the point of the EXP is to level up.

I'll take Standard Pikachu if available, if not, Blue.

I'll play whoever wants to battle.

Light

Quote from: SkyMyl on April 09, 2010, 07:54:20 PM
I'm sure Light wouldn't mind if I went ahead and challenged him, right?
He says, nervous of being incorrect.
I accept your challenge!
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

The Riddler

So_So_Man

Quote from: Jeff Probst on April 10, 2010, 05:46:30 PM
I'm almost certain the point of the EXP is to level up.

I'll take Standard Pikachu if available, if not, Blue.

I'll play whoever wants to battle.
I'll fight you now

The Riddler

Quote from: So_So_Man on April 10, 2010, 05:57:40 PM
I'll fight you now
I'll take this challenge, then winner of Light/Sky.

Dr.Hobo2

QuoteBlue Luigi wins! It was a two-minute match, all items on, at Sector Z. There was a SD finish.

Dr.Hobo gets +3 coins and +4 exp for winning!
=3

I challenge Birdie!

Dog Food

Quote from: JrDude ✔ on April 10, 2010, 05:00:13 PM
Maybe the prospect of having less boring battles will make you guys battle more for some excitement. And if you are consistently losing, then you can battle me for some extra exp on the side. Besides, I can't video the battles until my laptop is fixed, so there is still time until then.

[spoiler=SkyMyl vs. Light]Blue Kirby wins! Two-minute battle, all items on, at Kirby's own stage. 2 points to Kirby, -2 points to Ness. Ness might have had more of a shot had he not tried to attack with basically his up+B move and nothing else.

SkyMyl gets +5 coins and +5 exp for winning![/spoiler]

Rob challenges SkyMyl to a battle. SkyMyl has 48 hours of this post to accept.

[spoiler=Rob vs. So_So]Pikachu wins! Two-minute battle, Peach's Caste, all items. I was actually pretty impressed with Pikachu. When it got to a SD round, I thought that Captain Falcon had it in the back, and he almost did had Pikachu not timed his attack at the perfect spot to render Falcon's kick useless.

Rob gains +4 exp and +1 coin for winning!
So_So gains +2 exp for making it to an SD round![/spoiler]

The Riddler

Quote from: KJ on April 10, 2010, 07:10:52 PM
Maybe the prospect of having less boring battles will make you guys battle more for some excitement. And if you are consistently losing, then you can battle me for some extra exp on the side. Besides, I can't video the battles until my laptop is fixed, so there is still time until then.

[spoiler=SkyMyl vs. Light]Blue Kirby wins! Two-minute battle, all items on, at Kirby's own stage. 2 points to Kirby, -2 points to Ness. Ness might have had more of a shot had he not tried to attack with basically his up+B move and nothing else.

SkyMyl gets +5 coins and +5 exp for winning![/spoiler]

Rob challenges SkyMyl to a battle. SkyMyl has 48 hours of this post to accept.

[spoiler=Rob vs. So_So]Pikachu wins! Two-minute battle, Peach's Caste, all items. I was actually pretty impressed with Pikachu. When it got to a SD round, I thought that Captain Falcon had it in the back, and he almost did had Pikachu not timed his attack at the perfect spot to render Falcon's kick useless.

Rob gains +4 exp and +1 coin for winning!
So_So gains +2 exp for making it to an SD round![/spoiler]
Battling you means our COM plays you, or a COM you choose?

Dog Food

Quote from: Jeff Probst on April 10, 2010, 07:14:15 PM
Battling you means our COM plays you, or a COM you choose?
Either one you want. They each have their pros and cons.

Also, trivia starts now. Whoever can answer the most of these questions correctly by midnight EST wins special prizes. YOU MUST SEND THEM TO ME IN A PM FOR IT TO COUNT:
1. Name all the Smash characters that appear in all three games.
2. How long does DK's B take to charge in the original SSB?
3. Give the complete moveset for Link in the original SSB.
4. How many items are in the original SSB?
5. Which items in the original SSB don't make another appearance in a Smash game?
6. How long does Samus' B take to charge in the original SSB?
7. What is the first sentence of the character info given for Luigi in SSB?
8. What are the two bonus stages available to practice in 1P Game Mode in SSB (only taking the "official names")?
9. In 1P Game Mode, what are all of the options that you can customize in SSB?

JrDude

Quote from: KJ on April 02, 2010, 06:03:21 PM
So, this is kind of like my replacement for the TCG. This is so much easier to update and keep track of. And it is the perfect mix of a game where you don't really need to pay much attention to a hands-on experience (especially if you unlock Story Mode). It will also spark some use of the YouTube channel, hopefully. So join.
I noticed but just realized. Does this mean TCG isn't coming back? ;_;
and I spent ALL THAT TIME on those Kirby cards T_T
[move][/move]
Dude .

The Riddler

Quote from: JrDude ✔ on April 10, 2010, 10:09:24 PM
I noticed but just realized. Does this mean TCG isn't coming back? ;_;
and I spent ALL THAT TIME on those Kirby cards T_T
How many smash cards did I do?