News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros. Battle Royale

Started by Dog Food, April 02, 2010, 06:03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Food

Quote from: Jason Rose on April 06, 2010, 02:22:40 PM
....So this is basically luck?
Depends on the mode. Computers battle it out for BR, Tournaments could go either way, but Story Mode and Special Events are hands-on. If you want to enjoy the full experience of the game, you need to unlock everything.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Cornwad

I'll challenge Myl, because Kirby is clearly a ripoff of Jigglypuff.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Cornwad on April 06, 2010, 02:51:59 PM
I'll challenge Myl, because Kirby is clearly a ripoff of Jigglypuff.
I accept your challenge, oh misguided one. I will teach you that the opposite is true.
...you don't even know how to play. You said, "Screw the rules, I have luck!"

JrDude

I accept Light's challenge.
And I don't normally care, but just so you know, I prefer JrDude over Jr. Dude, if you care what I prefer.

Also, I think Melee may be better, since it has FD, but that's the only reason I brought it up, so special battles can be like that.
OH and since Every character from SSB64 is available from the start on Melee (except Luigi & Jigglypuff, who are both easy to get), maybe Melee matches can happen JUST for Final Destination (just a thought).
[move][/move]
Dude .

Dog Food

Well the computer that has most of the poop that works this thread is dead for now, so I can't upload videos and the battles may be done slower than usual. The good news is nothing interesting happens in these games until the levels get past three. It's not like you want to watch your character walking in a random direction, kicking at thin air when the other person is on the other side of the field, and then when they make contact they just stare at each other for hours.

WITH THAT BEING SAID...

[spoiler=Cornwad vs. SkyMyl]Jigglypuff won! It was a one minute battle in the Mushroom Kingdom with all items on.

Cornwad earned +2 coins and +4 exp!
SkyMyl earns +1 coin and +1 exp for making it into a Sudden Death match.[/spoiler]

SkyMyl

...KIRBY'S DREAMLAND WAS RELEASED IN 1992, FOUR YEARS POKEMON RED AND GREEN. ;_;

Dr.Hobo2

Dog Food

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on April 08, 2010, 08:53:14 PM
I'll take Blue Luigi
Coming right up, good sir.

[spoiler=Light vs. JrDude]Red Yoshi wins! One minute battle, all items in the Mushroom Kingdom. Sudden Death, once again.
JrDude gains +3 coins and +4 exp
Light gains +1 coin and +1 exp for making it to a SD round.[/spoiler]

jnfs2014

I challenge Dr.Hobo and use my Bob-omb.

Light

Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

SkyMyl

Quote from: KJ on April 08, 2010, 09:10:46 PM
[spoiler=Light vs. JrDude]Red Yoshi wins! One minute battle, all items in the Mushroom Kingdom. Sudden Death, once again.
JrDude gains +3 coins and +4 exp
Light gains +1 coin and +1 exp for making it to a SD round.[/spoiler]

Quote from: KJ on April 08, 2010, 08:26:52 PM
[spoiler=Cornwad vs. SkyMyl]Jigglypuff won! It was a one minute battle in the Mushroom Kingdom with all items on.
Cornwad earned +2 coins and +4 exp!
SkyMyl earns +1 coin and +1 exp for making it into a Sudden Death match.[/spoiler]

Dog Food

Quote from: SkyMyl on April 09, 2010, 08:26:52 AM

WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY WITH THOSE PIECES OF EVIDENCE?

Quote from: Light on April 08, 2010, 11:29:09 PM
I challenge Birdie.
We only have one computer now, and since I'm on it and am too lazy to get off so he can log on and confirm, I'll just tell you that he accepts.

...And I'll do the battle right now since I have time.

Dog Food

[spoiler=Light vs. THEBIRD]Blue Ness wins! A two-minute battle, all items on, Princess Peach's castle. Ness killed Fox once, Ness blew himself up once. The final score was Ness 0 points and Fox -1 points.

Light gains +2 coins and +5 exp for his victory.[/spoiler]

JrDude

I challenge anyone who hasn't battled anyone yet, the first person to accept is the only person I battle at this moment. (As in, I only challenge 1 person right now)
[move][/move]
Dude .

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Jason Rose on April 08, 2010, 09:28:35 PM
I challenge Dr.Hobo and use my Bob-omb.
Quote from: JrDude ✔ on April 09, 2010, 03:57:16 PM
I challenge anyone who hasn't battled anyone yet, the first person to accept is the only person I battle at this moment. (As in, I only challenge 1 person right now)
I accept both...if I can.