UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

The Sound of Silence

Started by Dog Food, March 27, 2010, 06:16:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Food

Quote from: So_So_Man on March 29, 2010, 07:46:06 PM
DO A BARREL ROLL
You decide that since you are now actually in one of these planes, you can do a barrel roll more effectively. With a mischievous grin you get behind the wheel and attempt to do one of the legendary barrel rolls. You are successful, but also a little sloppy and end up off of your straight course to Corneria. You quickly readjust and realize that you know how to control this thing. Maybe you were a pilot before you lost your memory?

Quote>Use communicator to contact other friendly Arwing
Your first order of business is to try to contact some of the other Arwing pilots. You grab the communicator and say, "Incoming. This is... me. Anyone out there from this ship's unit? Over." You hear static. "I repeat, anyone out there? I found this empty ship and am using it at the moment. It's set due course headed for Corneria. Over."

"...Who is this?" comes the muffled reply.

"Uh... I'm not quite sure. I've been sent here to retrieve something I lost. I'm a friend. Over."

"Falco, get behind Slippy's ship."

"Gotcha, Foxy boy."

You aren't sure what is going to happen next. Are they suspicious of you, are they friendly or are they revengeful? You killed one of their pilots, and that's not a good thing. That's not even a moral thing in its own right. Suddenly, another Arwing has lowered itself to your level and is flying alongside you. It's the blue bird from before.

"Heh, you look familiar," he said in a Brooklyn accent. "Weren't 'chu the dude on my wing?"

"Er, yeah, sorry I sort of dropped out of the sky. I'm looking for something really important. This ship was unoccupied, so..."

"That's Slippy's ship," Falco replies. "You didn't see 'im? Lil frog boy?"

"N-No..."

"Slippy's missing, Fox," Falco says into the headset. "Have the old man bring this kid down, I'll help you finish wiping the floor with these boneheads."

Falco's ship pulls away, only to be replaced moments later by another ship - this one controlled by an old... bunny? He doesn't say anything to you, but gestures for you to follow him down to the ground. He picks up speed and you follow. Soon, you see a landing strip nearby. That must be Corneria. The old bunny lands, and you follow suit. It actually isn't hard to fly a ship, you realize. It must be in your blood. ...Or have something to do with your past...

You get out of the Arwing, as does Peppy. He begins walking away from the landing strip and from the Arwings and you. You have a feeling you're supposed to follow him. What do you do?
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

So_So_Man

JrDude

>Shoot down all arwing and join the red wolfen
[move][/move]
Dude .

The Riddler

Dog Food

Quote from: So_So_Man on March 30, 2010, 03:08:20 PM
KILL THE WABBIT
Quote from: Jeff Probst on March 30, 2010, 05:37:55 PM
>It's Wabbit Season!
You get a sudden urge to kill this rabbit. What if he knows what you did to the frog? You realize what you must do. You take your keys, creep out of the Arwing, and follow him. Stalk him. He turns a corner, and you follow slowly and carefully. You two are alone now. You are between two buildings - no one will see you. And best yet, no one knows you. You can get away with this. You can do this. The bunny turns around and looks at you. You raise the keys into the air, the bunny opens his mouth as if to speak, and you slam the keys down into his head. There is a surprised look on the rabbit now, but he doesn't speak. You dig the keys into his head and you do not stop until you can see the brain juice ooze out. Then you pull your keys out and wipe them off on the bunny's clothes. You check his pulse - yep, he's dead.

Quote from: JrDude ♦ on March 30, 2010, 04:32:26 PM
>Shoot down all arwing and join the red wolfen
And then you realize something else: You've killed two members of the blue ship's crew. Obviously, you can't befriend these "people" anymore. You remember those red ships that were fighting against them. Perhaps you can use their assistance instead? You get back into the Arwing and take flight. It's time to shoot down some ships.

It doesn't take you long to find the fray. It's three of the red ships against two blue ships. Piece of cake you decide.

"Back up!" you hear someone yell into the headsets and realize it must look as if you are on the Arwings' side.

"Hey, get off my prey!" comes the Brooklyn accent of the bird. You aim a shot at one the Arwings. You take it as a warning that you are not on their side. "Hey, Einstein! I'm on your side!" You shoot again, and the message sinks in. "Fox, that's a rouge ship. Let's take it down!"

"Rouge ship? But what about Peppy and Slippy?"

"Gone with the wind; come on let's take care of this sucker!"

They turn on you, but you just keep firing shots and dodging. You are as cool as the underside of a pillow. This is familiar, you know you can take them both on. But you don't even have to take them both on, the red ships come up from behind and begin shooting at Fox and Falco, too. Then they start a formation behind you. You've successfully joined the Wolfen. Together, you four are able to make the other Arwings retreat. You've won.

What now?

JrDude

>Find leader of Wolfen
>Request you become leader
>If no, kill leader
>If yes, profit
[move][/move]
Dude .

So_So_Man

>Land
>Meet the other members of Wolfen

Dog Food

Quote from: So_So_Man on April 10, 2010, 11:57:49 AM
>Land
>Meet the other members of Wolfen
You land and meet the members of Wolf's crew. There is Leon the Lizard, Panther the Panther, Pigma the Pig, and Wolf the Wolf - the leader.

Quote>Request you become leader
You ask to become leader, but Wolf quickly turns you down.

Quote>If no, kill leader
"How about we have an air match fight to the death for the position? Wolf laughs sounds like a howl, and he accepts. You both get into your respective planes and take flight.

We won't get into the nitty-gritty details (because I'm feeling lazy), but you get one of his wings in the beginning, but only slightly, while he hits one of your wings and shoots down your engine, sending you into a down spiral into the cold water below. You crash land into the water and the ocean quickly begins filling your plane and your lungs.

WHAT DO WHAT DO WHAT DO?

Light

>Open the escape hatch
>If that does not work, do a barrel roll
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

So_So_Man

>Salvage guns and battery from Arwing
>Shoot other Arwings down with Arwing gun

Dog Food

Quote from: Light on April 10, 2010, 07:45:44 PM
>Open the escape hatch
You swim toward the emergency hatchet and are able to open it. Thank God, you may survive this ordeal after all.

Quote from: JrDude ✔ on April 10, 2010, 07:52:06 PM
>Avatar state
You attempt to enter the Avatar State, but fail miserably. Oh well, perhaps there is another method to kill the Wolf leader that you can try?

Quote from: So_So_Man on April 10, 2010, 09:20:59 PM
>Salvage guns and battery from Arwing
>Shoot other Arwings down with Arwing gun
Before swimming to the surface, you grab the Arwing guns and battery, adding it to your inventory (which can be checked at anytime by utilizing your watch). You reach the surface and stand on your ship, which is half in water and half on land. You take out the Arwing gun and begin firing at Star Wolf, but it's too late, they are flying away... And now you are stuck in the middle of the ocean on top of a sinking ship.

What now?

So_So_Man

>salvage floating salvage
>make raft out of floating stuff
>using the kick produced by the Arwing gun, propel your raft to land