News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

The most epic story in the history of internet forums

Started by SkyMyl, February 22, 2010, 04:35:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Food

Quote from: F'lar on March 14, 2010, 09:42:55 PM

OH NO!!! THE FIRST BOSS HAS APPEARED!!!! THE ANGRY GERMAN KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I have nothing better, deal with it
*Destroyer Man steals all the keys to his keyboard with his awesome destructive powers*
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

SkyMyl

DID SOMEONE SAY DESTROYMAN???

Magnum

Angry German Kids uses DANCING MAD!

IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE!

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

SkyMyl

* DESTROYMAN USED PLASMA HAND
* DESTROYMAN STARTED TO FAP VIGOROUSLY

"..."
"..."

"The hell was that?"

"idk lol"

"I guess we'll pretend that never happened. Sounded like a german kid raging and promptly exploding."

"also we're here"

"We are? Marvelous job, my small spiritual friend! Let us go and-wait, I do not see it! There's nothing in front of us! Just...sand!"

"look down"

"Of course! By looking down, I will find...a large steel door?"

"ya"

"...This is where that foul beast lurks, am I correct?"

"ya"

"Thank you for guiding me to this location, o kindred spirit! I will pay respect for you in the future!"

"kthxbai"

And with those last few words, Eduardo vanished without a trace. His words echoed through the silent field of sand, the field that our hero, Lancer was now standing upon. Lancer looked at the steel door and steeled himself for a rescue mission. Being the courageous hero he is, he stared down at the door for one, long minute.

"Well, this should be entertaining. Worry not, my fair damsels! For I, the self proclaimed savior of women shall rescue you, so that I can have two female individuals fall madly in love with me! And I shall shun the two of you, to drive you into each others arms, while I...walk..."

Lancer's voice trailed off as he was revealing more of his hot-headed nature. The wind had settled down, and with it, he saw footprints. Footprints that didn't seem to match up with the ogre's tiny feet, or with the female's rather stereotypical aesthetics. The footprints came from a crashed spaceship, not too far off in the distance. A thought immediately occurred to Lancer as he saw these footprints.

"Has...someone already entered this foul beast's lair and embarked on a rescue mission themselves!? I can't allow this! Whoever you are, oh mystery hero, I will find you! And I will subdue you! Then, I shall rescue the women myself!"

YES I RUSHED THIS

Thirdkoopa

However after completing that sentence a time bomb is quickly strapped onto him. Leaving the roman numerals:

V : XXXXXIX
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"