News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Civ V

Started by So_So_Man, March 11, 2010, 05:55:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

So_So_Man

Its coming out in early September!  Too bad they got rid of unit stacks... I wonder what else they will do to it?

Minimcbeef

I'm excited. I'm not crazy about RTS games, but Civilization is always a series I look forward to.

Ninja Tuttar

I preordered this game when it was announced. I enjoyed Civ2 and Civ4 so much, that I felt like I had to pay for the fifth edition (since I pirated the rest yarrrr).
Looking forward to play with some friends  :D

Homewrecker

Quote from: So_So_Man on March 11, 2010, 05:55:38 PM
Too bad they got rid of unit stacks...
ce qui?

That was one of the only problems with the game. There's no strategy to the combat, just stacking as many units as you can on a square and steamrolling your opponent.

Homewrecker

Quote from: Ninja Tuttar on September 09, 2010, 04:31:03 AM
I preordered this game when it was announced. I enjoyed Civ2 and Civ4 so much, that I felt like I had to pay for the fifth edition (since I pirated the rest yarrrr).
>pirating civilization
I wish I could harness my hate as a weapon.

Cornwad

It looks awesome, but my computer can't run it.

Tsumaru

I've been playing a while.  It's a hell of a lot easier to play than Civ III, that's for sure.  I skipped IV completely.

So_So_Man

Quote from: Tsumaru on October 12, 2010, 06:49:54 PM
I've been playing a while.  It's a hell of a lot easier to play than Civ III, that's for sure.  I skipped IV completely.
too bad about the poopty civilopedia... and the lack of a loading bar (for the intro)... and probably more things I've forgotten to complain about...