News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Hey there, new Mario game

Started by SkyMyl, March 02, 2011, 11:42:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Playat

Quote from: Negative Vibes on March 04, 2011, 07:37:43 PM
I doubt it.
Most 3D Mario games are usually 1-2 players.

Oh. Well any hope for online in this game anyone?

shadowmarioguy

Can't wait.  Though I do hope that this isn't another space-themed Mario game.  SMG 1 and 2 were great games, but I feel like a third one would be a bit redundant.  I'm personally hoping for something a bit more like SM64.

buttlord420

Quote from: Marty McFly on March 03, 2011, 10:53:30 AM
I'm excited. I also need to finish Super Mario Galaxy. >_>
It's 2011 :|

dawnwolfNxhoj

Quote from: shadowmarioguy on March 06, 2011, 02:21:09 PM
Can't wait.  Though I do hope that this isn't another space-themed Mario game.  SMG 1 and 2 were great games, but I feel like a third one would be a bit redundant.  I'm personally hoping for something a bit more like SM64.

FruitFlow

SMG1 was supposed to be the first and only Galaxy game because Nintendo had no future plans to produce a sequel.
2 years later we get an announcement at E3 stating that SMG2 was in the makings.
Oh boy what a surprise.
The only reason Galaxy 2 was made was because Nintendo had more ideas that they couldn't fit in Galaxy 1.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Nayrman

According to Miyamoto (from IGN and other sources), Mario 3DS is a mix of 64 and Galaxy, due this year, and the tail is exactly what we think.

FruitFlow

If it has a bit of 64 in it then that sounds good.

Zero

It's nice to know that Miyamoto still gives a intercourse

FruitFlow

That 4th frame in the screenshot reminds me of Tick Tock Clock for some reason.

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 28, 2011, 11:25:22 PM
That 4th frame in the screenshot reminds me of Tick Tock Clock for some reason.
Reminds me more of that one galaxy I forget the name of. Well, a cross between Toy Time Galaxy and some galaxy toward the end of SMG2 that I forget the name of, where you jump across a long chain of rotating blocks.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kayo on May 16, 2011, 04:08:29 AM
Reminds me more of that one galaxy I forget the name of. Well, a cross between Toy Time Galaxy and some galaxy toward the end of SMG2 that I forget the name of, where you jump across a long chain of rotating blocks.
Beat Block Galaxy?

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on May 16, 2011, 09:07:07 AM
Beat Block Galaxy?
No, it was in either the last or second-to-last world. On and you're surrounded everywhere by moving 8-bit patterns on the walls, like you're in a GIANT room.

On, that's the name. Twisty Trials Galaxy.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kayo on May 16, 2011, 11:53:02 AM
No, it was in either the last or second-to-last world. On and you're surrounded everywhere by moving 8-bit patterns on the walls, like you're in a GIANT room.

On, that's the name. Twisty Trials Galaxy.
Yeah, I remember that stage.
It reminds me more of the "secret" stages in Super Mario Sunshine.

Kayo

Speaking of Mario games, I wouldn't mind a SMG 3DS in the future. As long as it doesn't suck.
[move][/move]