News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Hey gang, what's up?

Started by Hero_Of_Time1, July 05, 2015, 02:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hero_Of_Time1

Decided to come back and check out ye old pube. Probably because I needed to do something while I nurse my hangover.

Where to intercourse ing start... I first met some of you in HTS, and have since forgotten almost everyone. I guess back then I was a bit of an poop hole. But I was 13-14 and well, anonymity. Probably a lot of people have changed their usernames since. But I used to frequent the Night Owls chat thread. The only names I can remember clearly through my post drunk haze are JSR jr, Guado, Ex-wife and UltraLink6917 my now real life bro from another mother.   

Anyways, are you guys still huge gamers? What do you guys play?

I mostly stick to PC games now, MMO's, a few FPS, RPGs here and there. I currently play a little bit of SWTOR, Heartstone, League of Legends and CS: GO. I've been playing Battlefront Alpha all weekend.

Currently waiting for Fallout 4, Overwatch and Star Citizen, (aka Scam Citizen, Fail Citizen, Never going to release Citizen).

-Your pal

Nayrman

Hey there, I'm still a big console and 3DS player myself. Been playing a lot of Arkham Knight on my PS4. Looking forward to a few games this fall/winter but not as many as previous years, which I suppose is good for me  due to lack of full time employment.

Hero_Of_Time1

That's pretty cool, I'm still into some Nintendo games. Waiting until Zelda WiiU comes to to actually buy one. I bought a 3DS for Pokemon X/Y, I was going to get Majora's Mask, but couldn't get a hold of a CE copy.

Nayrman

Quote from: Hero_Of_Time1 on July 05, 2015, 02:37:14 PM
That's pretty cool, I'm still into some Nintendo games. Waiting until Zelda WiiU comes to to actually buy one. I bought a 3DS for Pokemon X/Y, I was going to get Majora's Mask, but couldn't get a hold of a CE copy.

Yeah, Nintendo is still my main focus but I love my PS3 and PS4 as well a ton, especially for not making me need a DVD/Blu player as well since I'm a massive DVD/Anime buff.

Zelda WiiU sadly got delayed, we'll see if it pulls a Twilight Princess like i'm predicting and coming for the NX whatever that system is. I managed to snag a CE of Majora but the game is still fantastic so I still recommend pickin it up. I love X/Y as well, have my complete living dex, yay. :)

Hero_Of_Time1

Yeah I've heard about NX, hopefully that'll mean the Zelda game will be bigger and better. I will pick it up someday, maybe even ebay a CE copy.

Nayrman

Yeah, lots of rumors about the NX being next year even, so maybe hold off on that WiiU and see.

Zero

Hey! Welcome back. Always nice to have people come back for a visit.

Been playing Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition, Pokemon Snap, Hyrule Warriors, Streets of Rage 3, Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix, and Borderlands The Handsome Collection with friends. Waiting on getting Arkham Knight.

Also, I have random bursts of Hotline Miami lately. That's pretty much it for the past two weeks but I do have a Tales of Symphonia playthrough going on that is on hold. Haven't updated my backloggery in quite some time.

viewtifulboy

I play games that are full of action, but lacking in guns.
Quote from: Flying Chickens on February 27, 2013, 06:31:42 PM
Very clever of him, but hacker forgot the key difference.

私は肥満女だ

whatwewishfor

Quote from: viewtifulboy on July 09, 2015, 07:33:10 PM
I play games that are full of action, but lacking in guns.
like what
whatever

Zovistograt

The only games I've been playing recently have been DDR/ITG, Trackmania 2 Stadium, and The Lawnmower Man for SNES.

I feel so...not gamer much.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

viewtifulboy

Quote from: Flying Chickens on February 27, 2013, 06:31:42 PM
Very clever of him, but hacker forgot the key difference.

私は肥満女だ

Custom

Quote from: Zovistograt on July 10, 2015, 08:26:01 AM
The only games I've been playing recently have been DDR/ITG, Trackmania 2 Stadium, and The Lawnmower Man for SNES.

I feel so...not gamer much.
trackmania 2 and lawnmower man for snes
good choices

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Zovistograt

Quote from: Custom on July 10, 2015, 11:49:33 AM
trackmania 2 and lawnmower man for snes
good choices
Do you play TM2? I'm on nearly every day in the LOLMAPS server as "PETROL PUMPER".
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Tupin

Still into Nintendo games, but mostly playing whatever is on Steam sales for cheap at the time. Currently revisiting New Vegas. Good to see you again.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.