News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Tiredness

Started by Thirdkoopa, April 28, 2010, 06:26:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thirdkoopa

Do you get tired easily?

I know now these days I'm starting to more. Ever since I came here to dubai I've been in an odd time zone loop.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

The Riddler

At night I have a hard time sleeping.
Then I sleep through my classes or nap all day.

Wonderful.

Dog Food

I have trouble falling asleep. And if I don't sleep at all, I can still go a few days without sleeping and still focus on things. Sometimes, if I'm tired, I'll zone out and just stare at one spot for a while until a friend snaps me out of it. Then I'll feel a bit more rested. And I can daydream about taking a nap when I get home from school, but by the end of my school day I'm wide awake. I don't take naps. I either sleep or I don't sleep, either way I won't get another chance until night.

When I was in first grade I wrote out a list of words my mom can't say to me: "No", "It's time for bed", "Bed", "Mexicans", "Brush your teeth", and "Go to sleep". So, I hated sleeping even back then.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

ThePowerOfOne

Not really. That's what caffeine is for.

SkyMyl

I'm usually tired in the middle of the day, but I'm wide awake during the night and morning.

Dog Food

Quote from: Phaze on April 28, 2010, 06:55:08 PM
Not really. That's what caffeine is for.
You don't even need caffeine. Just drink water and pretend it's coffee, it'll jack you right up.

...Just like how I might sometimes, but rarely ever, pretend I have a pill addiction to tic tacs when I'm bored.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Rayquarian

Yeah, I'm really tired right now. 

L10

I usually don't wake up until the PM, and when time goes back into the AM I gradually start getting tired again. But if I get up at like 6 in the morning and do a lot of physical work throughout the day, I'll be out by 9-11 PM
0o!f

Jayat

I'm a night person, everything happen at night.

Click here to level up my card!

Wii 8713-9036-0212-2272

tibar21

i always feel more awake at night. i think it might have something to do with the lack of sunlight in my basement of a bedroom and my morning classes. i read somewhere that you get tired easier when you don't see much sunlight in the morning hours or get up before sunrise, which i assume a lot of us have to do in winter on school days.
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

Cornwad

For some reason I've been more and more tired lately. I like to take naps in my spare time nowadays.

Allegretto

Jayat

Tired from sex alot is that normal

Click here to level up my card!

Wii 8713-9036-0212-2272