News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Dream World

Started by DededeCloneChris, April 07, 2011, 07:27:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Yes, the place where all those unique Pokemon with unique abilities is...still on a hiatus. And with that second earthquake at Japan, the Dream World is facing a nightmare.

But who is looking forward to explore the Dream World, though? Discuss.

Nayrman

Japan just can't get a break. When it's up I'll probably look around, but I probably won't do much in there.

Kayo

Berries can only be grown there
What the intercourse  is this
Nintendo thanks for blocking us from this crucial part of gameplay
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

The way it forces you to play mini-games is also a letdown.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

JrDude

OK guys, stop playing old games and using Earthquake, Japan can't handle that attack anymore.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

Quote from: JrDude 益 on April 07, 2011, 09:37:25 PM
OK guys, stop playing old games and using Earthquake, Japan can't handle that attack anymore.
100 power
100% accuracy

I CAN'T STOP
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Most overrated Ground move.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 07, 2011, 09:41:43 PM
Most overrated Ground move.
Because most of the other ones suck.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Chandelure on April 07, 2011, 09:44:36 PM
Because most of the other ones suck.
And GF has yet to come up with a Ground move over 100.

So_So_Man

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 07, 2011, 10:09:22 PM
And GF has yet to come up with a Ground move over 100.
well, there's mag. 10, but I doubt that counts...

Neerb

Earth Power isn't bad; if only someone I liked could actually learn it *cough*TYPHLOSION*cough*

FruitFlow

Quote from: So_So_Man on April 08, 2011, 04:20:48 AM
well, there's mag. 10, but I doubt that counts...
Magnitude 10 is basically the same as Earthquake.
Just a more underrated version.

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 08, 2011, 02:53:07 PM
Magnitude 10 is basically the same as Earthquake.
Just a more underrated version.
Magnitude 10 has a power of 150, lol.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Chandelure on April 08, 2011, 06:27:35 PM
Magnitude 10 has a power of 150, lol.
What, really?
I thought it was always counted by 10s.

Custom

i'm not looking forward to the dream world
the new abilities for old pokemon sound terrible and make me have to work a whole ton more

i probably will pretend that it doesn't exist i don't like minigames

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!