News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Blazblue: The Wheel of Fate Turns Again

Started by Dr.Hobo2, September 07, 2009, 06:19:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

((Bump... let's not let this thing die, guys.))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

Quote from: Magnum on September 19, 2009, 04:18:09 PM
((Hey Bird, I'm the only evil Cyborg in this room >:( ))

:P
(( I reckon this place ain't big enough for the both of us... *western music* *tumbleweed* *hand twitching over gun* ))

A big, shaggy dog-like man crept into the office of his master. He stood by the doorway, sniffing all around him. He detected no new scents, and so he allowed himself into the room.

"You called?" K-9 said in a low growl to the man in the room.

Light

Jin sat in the room as K-9 entered, looking over at Hazama. Is this guy for real? Do we even need more people like this? He sighed as he looked back at K-9, waiting for Hazama to speak.

Dr.Hobo2

Hazama smirked as he looked up from the counter. His hat was still low enough on him to block the sight of his eyes and only a little bit of his green hair could be seen. "Ah, yes I did." Said Hazama as he stood up, with his hat still obscuring his eyes. "There's a certain scientist I want you to find." He said holding up a few blue hairs inbetween his fingers. He handed them to K-9. "But...your first objective isn't to capture him. Bringing him back now would spell the doom of the NOL." He lifted his head but his eyes were closed as he smiled an evil smile on his face. "I simply want you to observe...and if you must, spar a little bit, but no more!" He opened his eyes and his eyes were like that of a snake and almost gave off a yellow glow. "We can't be having them get suspicious...especially after two other officers directly attacked him without orders!" He slammed his fist onto his counter but quickly got back his composure and gave off an evil smile. "That is all...you may go now."

He sat back down and pulled his hat back over his eyes. He then turned his head toward Jin, hat obscurring his eyes. "As for you...I order you not to attack M-59 until further notice!"

Light

"Understood," Jin said, after tensing up slightly. "May I ask why?" He knew his question would most likely not be answered, seeing as how he was dealing with the intelligence division, but he saw no harm in asking.

THEBIRD

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on September 28, 2009, 06:18:42 PM
Hazama smirked as he looked up from the counter. His hat was still low enough on him to block the sight of his eyes and only a little bit of his green hair could be seen. "Ah, yes I did." Said Hazama as he stood up, with his hat still obscuring his eyes. "There's a certain scientist I want you to find." He said holding up a few blue hairs inbetween his fingers. He handed them to K-9. "But...your first objective isn't to capture him. Bringing him back now would spell the doom of the NOL." He lifted his head but his eyes were closed as he smiled an evil smile on his face. "I simply want you to observe...and if you must, spar a little bit, but no more!" He opened his eyes and his eyes were like that of a snake and almost gave off a yellow glow. "We can't be having them get suspicious...especially after two other officers directly attacked him without orders!" He slammed his fist onto his counter but quickly got back his composure and gave off an evil smile. "That is all...you may go now."

He sat back down and pulled his hat back over his eyes. He then turned his head toward Jin, hat obscurring his eyes. "As for you...I order you not to attack M-59 until further notice!"
"Yes, master," K-9 growled. He sniffed the blue hairs carefully, analyzing the data. Then, he shook his shaggy head fiercely for a moment, as if to rid himself of the putrid scent, and then backed out of the room.

K-9 was on all fours, running with amazing agility out of headquarters, and soon out of sight. His nose was working, he was following the scent, his mind was already calculating where this target of his had gone.

"K-9 will find," the dog growled. "K-9 will track the hunted down." 'And then,' thought K-9, 'K-9 will destroy...'

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: Big Brother on September 23, 2009, 08:33:05 PM
" 'Money'?" Tao asked, her ears perking up and her memory beginning to work. Her red irises glowed brighter as she remembered. "That's right; a long time ago, Tao was supposed to get 'money' by hunting down a 'Rawrgna'!"

((Tao means Ragna the Bloodedge; the main character of the game.))

"Hmm...? Who exactly is this 'Rawrgna?' I can put off this fee and help look for this guy if you want," Rena? offers. 'Besides, this is getting more interesting than the ordinary jobs.'
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

Hazama simply sat at his desk with his head down. "Ge get Noel for me. She was supposed to be here by now." He growled.

Magnum

Carl walked towards the door when he saw a dark figure jump out. A dark feeling emitted from it. One that he had felt years past.
An evil he didn't want returned.
"Sis, we have to follow him," Carl said as bravely as he could. Nirvana stood there silently as Carl jumped back on her arm. They took of at breakneck speed after the evil shadow.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Light

Jin nodded before turning to leave the office. "Very well," he said as he walked out of the room. Simple enough... only problem is the girl's been acting so odd lately, it's hard to know where she'll be.

--

Tao shook her head. "Nyah, Tao was supposed to find him a long long long time ago. Don't think it matters nyow." Her ears perked up slightly as a strange scent hit her... she thought nothing of it.

Light

Magnum

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change