News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

*~Fifth Annual Holiday Moot Trivia Game~* (POLLS INSIDE, IF INTERESTED, READ...)

Started by King_Gamer28, December 22, 2008, 07:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King_Gamer28

So. The fifth (yeah...fifth) annual Holiday Moot trivia will be held at some point in the near future.

So, I've got three questions to ask.

1. What day is best?
Options:

Monday, December 29 <-- Preferable
Tuesday, December 30 <-- Only if absolutely necessary

2. What time is best?

We will begin no earlier than 10:30 PM EST, as per tradition. It is preferable to begin around 11:15/11:30ish, but we can do whatever works. It usually runs two to three hours or so, usually not much longer than 3 hours, though.

3. What should I give as a prize?

I'm considering giving an actual prize, but I don't have any good ideas. Good ideas would be greatly appreciated.

We need to get started on this NOW...so what do you guys have for me? The theme will definitely be random, and the gameplay will run like Moot Trivia at Oldsider, as traditional rules have dictated.

Let's go.

metroidhunter777

THIS IS AWESOME I LOVE ME SOME TRIVA <3

Either day is fine, a good start time is probably around 11:00 your time, and you could take the easy way out for the prize, like $10/20 worth of Wii Points, MSP, of whatever the Playstation has.

jnfs2014

King_Gamer28

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on December 22, 2008, 08:12:48 PM
When: December 26th
Prize: 2000 Wii Points.
Time: 8:00 PM
8PM isn't an option unless you're on the western side of the country. Read the post.

Light

Both days I believe are fine for me, and likewise with times. As for a prize, I agree with the theory of Wii Points or MSP.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Zovistograt

When: December 29 is fine for me too.
Time: 10:30 PM EST is fine.
Prize: I don't really want Wii Points but that's a good prize I suppose.  Easy for you.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

King_Gamer28

All right. We do need more responses. I think I should have posted this in main Power On.

I may just end up giving out MSP. Easy enough.