News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Hey guys...

Started by dawnwolfNxhoj, March 14, 2011, 09:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dawnwolfNxhoj

I'm sorry that i havn't been on in forever, but whatever source of internet i had wasn't working in awhile. how and why i can use it at the moment, i can't be sure.  if i'm not on for a few days, the reason has been stated

Kayo

Welcome back for the time being, then.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

You've been long dead in the assassinations.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

SkyMyl

Welcome back to the site, man.

dawnwolfNxhoj

For those who do remember me possibly, there's a possibility that the source of internet i was using could possibly getting back online. While it just could've been luck, i was able to use the internet for awhile. At this moment, using my friends internet at this moment. So in particular, have i missed anything major while i was off?
I already read a bit about the car attacking Mack, have pokemon White, and Shadow of the Colossus.
Along those lines, did anyone take advantage of the buy 2, get 1 free at gamestop today through their powerup card?

Silverhawk79

Quote from: dawnwolfnxhoj on April 07, 2011, 08:08:39 PM
For those who do remember me possibly, there's a possibility that the source of internet i was using could possibly getting back online. While it just could've been luck, i was able to use the internet for awhile. At this moment, using my friends internet at this moment. So in particular, have i missed anything major while i was off?
I already read a bit about the car attacking Mack, have pokemon White, and Shadow of the Colossus.
Along those lines, did anyone take advantage of the buy 2, get 1 free at gamestop today through their powerup card?
You missed us moving to a fancy-ass new server.

FruitFlow

And of course with the result of things breaking.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Silverhawk79

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 07, 2011, 10:13:06 PM
And of course with the result of things breaking.
Yeah, but I fixed 'em.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Silvercrow79 on April 08, 2011, 09:02:07 AM
Yeah, but I fixed 'em.
I think it's about time you fixed the News header now.
By that I mean update.