News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Pokemorph: Infection

Started by Pokemaster218, March 21, 2008, 04:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

"Hm...I dunno. It's a pub...Do you see a cafe or something? Those are usually smaller." Matt said.

THEBIRD

"Can't your aura help us look?" Jake asked, then added, "Oh, I see a small Cafe at the other end of town... It's called Starcove's. Do you think it'll be any good?"

X_Hero

Karizo was just following them the whole time, but now he thought he might help out a bit.

"Say, I could probably head in there and get the food for you guys..." Karizo mentioned.

Dr.Hobo2

"Well...I'm feeling really confident right now and I don't see a sign that says take-out anywhere on the cafe..." Matt pointed out.

X_Hero

"Well, all right..." Karizo said a bit wearily. Huts try to get out of there as fast as possible, so no-one sees you..."

Dr.Hobo2

"Don't worry, we'll grab something quick like a burger and leave after eating it." Matt said walking towards the cafe looking back to see if the other two would follow.

((Hey, Pokemaster, can I have a second character?))

Pokemaster218

Dr.Hobo2

((K, I'll probably be making a character tomorrow.))

Wolfpika

Spike was trying grasp the pearl that was floating in front of him, but everytime he lunged for it, it seemed to dodge the attack and move to another place.

Come back here! Don't leave me!

Finally, he caught the pearl in his hands and he shouted,

Yes, I finally got-Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaa!

Spike was spinning and spinning in the air until he vanished, and the next thing he knew, he was falling in the sky, heading downwards on Karizo.

THEBIRD

Jake began to follow but then shouted, "Karizo watch out!" He could sense something was about to fall on top of him.

X_Hero

Karizo looked up quickly and saw Spike falling down towards him. Unfortunately, he couldn't move fast enough, and Spike landed right on top of Karizo.

Wolfpika

"...Ugh...Oh Karizo!" Spike scrambled off and tried to help Karizo up.

"Sorry about that! I was unconscious like you guys and there was this pearl, and I was trying to touch it and I got it and the next thing I knew, I was spinning and falling towards you!"

((not to mention the guy that knocked me out, I wonder if anyone will ask me why I was unconscious hint hint  ;D  ;D ))

GuardianSong

User Name: GuardianSong
Character Name: Will
Sex: Male
Birth town: Oldale Town
Species: Sneasel morph
Morph Type: Dark-Ice
Special Attacks: Cryokinesis
Appearance: One ear is long and maroon. He has razor-sharp claws on his fingertips. Oh, and did I mention his skin and hair are dark blue-green?
Personality: Friendly, but becomes a Sneasel-morph Giratina if threatened.
Biography: Born and raised in Oldale Town. One day, he went for a walk. He saw a Sneasel and decided to watch it. Suddenly, it attacked. He got away with only a scratch, but he didn't know that he had the virus...

GuardianSong

I opened my eyes and saw a hospital room...

I wonder what's happened to me...

I got up.

And then I saw my reflection.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?"

Light

This thread has not been updated in two years, therefore, locking.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.