News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

- Full Metal Alchemist -

Started by Silly_Penguin, October 03, 2007, 04:53:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silly_Penguin

Well, seeing as there is no thread for FMA, this will serve as the unnoficial thread i guess :P. So here discuss your favourite parts within this great series! About the anime, manga, novel's, cd's, and games! ^_^

One thing i absolutely love about the series in the depth that is put into all the characters. i notice this more i guess whenever they killed of a character, you just really got attached to.

AshRaven

i love FMA! today, where i am, is offically 'angst day'. it's the third of october, the day the Elric brothers burned their house down. so i call it angst day.
i drew a blood seal on my wrist last October third and i promised that i would continue to redraw it for a whole year. I HAVE SUCCEEDED!!

anyway...*cough* i love the depth of the characters as well. i haven't read much of the manga yet or played much of the games, but i love the anime. it's one of my top favs. who's anyone else's favorite character/s?

Commander Awesome

I honestly perfer the manga.

The anime and manga are differnt storylines, so I guess I shouldn't compare them.

AshRaven

yeah, the story lines do change at one point. i haven't gotten to that point in the manga yet, so i can't really compare...but it's amazing either way, ja?

Wolf

7Deadly$ins

~~It's Angst Day!~~

FMA is awesome. Ive watched the whole series and am reading the manga... I'm not sure qhcih I like better... Wrath from the anime isn't in the manga, which makes me sad... But Envy's in both, so~~... ^.^ Yay, Envy!
http://z6.invisionfree.com/BatenKaitos

The biggest Baten Kaitos forum in existence; join today~!

Angfry

Hello  has any one played the Ds game . i'm stuck ona part of  Al in the train. and there is a fire blocking him . whem it says to go how do i get past the fire ?

Help

7Deadly$ins

I'm pretty sure you need to create blockades and jump on them, slowly moving across the flames.

Angfry

X_Hero

I started reading FMA a few weeks ago, and I think it's awesome. ;D

Hiei

Good show, although the last two episodes would have benifeited greatly from being a one hour special.

I'm also enjoying Gundam 00, which is created and directed by the guy that directed FMA.

Triforceman22

favourite Homunculus?
Mine is Envy.

d ^_^ b

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

7Deadly$ins

Oh, mine is definitely Envy. ^.^ I don't know, I just think he's so awesome. After him, second favorite is anime Wrath.

Kaz

Ah well...the anime is good, and it's probably the best of the current ultra-popular animes, but I still find it to be lacking in some ways. The soundtrack is especially disappointing to me, because it's not exactly very memorable or special other than the opening/closing themes. Just the same boring classical string arrangements.

It's a pretty good anime overall though. I just have a few small issues with it.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Viewtifulboy

Funimation dubbed this well.  And there isn't too much blood.  A major comlpaint, however, is how soon they killed Father Cornello.  That guy was the best character in the anime! :robotangry: