News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

E3 2011 - June 7th

Started by DededeCloneChris, June 01, 2011, 10:49:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

Microsoft better have a new and improved Banjo-Kazooie.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: FruitFlow on June 05, 2011, 10:05:24 PM
Microsoft better have a new and improved Banjo-Kazooie.
Better yet. Give Rare back to Nintendo.

FruitFlow

Quote from: MooglePlayerChris on June 05, 2011, 10:07:46 PM
Better yet. Give Rare back to Nintendo.
I wouldn't mind this actually, but it seems very unlikely since Nintendo is the one that got rid of them in the first place.
And it really sucks because Nintendo is where B-K really shined. :(

Also is anyone expecting Pikmin 3 this year?
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

FruitFlow

Quote from: Tupin on June 05, 2011, 12:43:18 PM
According to Kotaku, Project Cafe's official name could either be Beem or just "Nintendo".
So then the idea for "Stream" was dropped?

Nayrman

Sorry Microsoft. That really blew. Too much Kinect, too much sequalization and franchises you already do enough of. Halo 4 the big announcement? Uh, no surprises there. That was just boring.

SkyMyl

Microsoft's Press Conference.

FruitFlow

DededeCloneChris

DededeCloneChris

Oh, also. Here's the place to see the Nintendo Conference live.

http://e3.nintendo.com/

Tupin

Looks like I didn't miss much. Microsoft usually has bad E3s. Sony this year is just going to be nervous jokes about Lulzsec. Nintendo is always the one where the most information is given.

Minecraft on Kinect? Shouldn't Notch be worrying about finishing the game before tries to port it? At least they are trying with Kinect.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

FruitFlow

SkyMyl

Mutilator7

Halo 4 and some Kinect stuff so far.
I want to see Project Cafe, Nintendo did awesome last year, i want them to do awesome again.

Nayrman

You didn't miss anything from Microsoft. Seriously, it was boring.

EA, after catching up, "meh". Nothing spectacular. Yes, ME3 looks awesome to those who like the series, but not much interesting overall. Ubisoft is next. Looking forward to it. Ubi usually has a few interesting things in their show. But yeah, want Nintendo and I want it now.

All I can say is god I hate G4. But it's better than a stream I guess.

Nayrman

Ubisoft just got done. Pretty good show on their part. A variety of games, and some I'm interested in. I've always been interested in Ghost Recon but never got around to it, but Future Soldier looks pretty good. And of course, finally, a freaking Rayman platformer. Can't wait. Stupid as hell rabbids drowning the franchise for too long.