Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Fanfiction)

Started by Retronintendodude7, September 25, 2007, 08:20:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thunderhero4

Quote from: Retronintendodude7 on November 24, 2007, 07:38:44 PM
Quote from: wiiboychris on November 24, 2007, 07:25:38 PM
Humph. A parody of 24. :|

I never noticed that, since I've never watched 24. :P

I'm guessing you meant in the first chapter how I put the time when everything was happening? I just added that for effect, I didn't really think anything of it. :D
happens all the time... ;D

Eizweir

dang, now there's four SSBB fan-fics I need to keep track of *spins around and falls down*
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Marth Xero on November 26, 2007, 10:53:08 AM
dang, now there's four SSBB fan-fics I need to keep track of *spins around and falls down*
Mwhahahahaha! :D

Triforce_Luigi

Why four? This, Chris, and Triforceman. I count three.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 26, 2007, 12:31:50 PM
You forgot Retronintendodude. :|

Triforce_Luigi

When I said "this," I was referring to Retro's. I meant this thread, Retros fanfic.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 26, 2007, 12:59:02 PM
When I said "this," I was referring to Retro's. I meant this thread, Retros fanfic.
Oh snap! Then who? :O

Triforceman22

Quote from: wiiboychris on November 26, 2007, 12:56:20 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 26, 2007, 12:31:50 PM
You forgot Retronintendodude. :|

you use this :| too much.
also doesn't Triforce luigi have a fic ???

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

thunderhero4

i remember starting one but i abandond it to do interviews...it was called master hand...

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 26, 2007, 05:11:54 PM
i remember starting one but i abandond it to do interviews...it was called master hand...
When?

thunderhero4

Quote from: wiiboychris on November 26, 2007, 06:21:52 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 26, 2007, 05:11:54 PM
When?
a loooooooong time ago..around when u started your interview show...

shadowmarioguy

Looks like everyone beat me to the punch :P I've been so busy lately it's hard to keep up.  Luckily I was able to finish all of my work ahead of time, which means I won't be busy again until Sunday!  *ahem* Anyways, the chapter was really good.  I love it when people put humor into their fanfic, yet they balance it out with some action and seriousness.  It's an important skill to master when writing.  Keep it up ;)

thunderhero4

Quote from: shadowmarioguy on November 26, 2007, 07:02:10 PM
Looks like everyone beat me to the punch :P I've been so busy lately it's hard to keep up.  Luckily I was able to finish all of my work ahead of time, which means I won't be busy again until Sunday!  *ahem* Anyways, the chapter was really good.  I love it when people put humor into their fanfic, yet they balance it out with some action and seriousness.  It's an important skill to master when writing.  Keep it up ;)
even better than chris??

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 26, 2007, 07:03:06 PM
even better than chris??
WHAT?

thunderhero4

Quote from: wiiboychris on November 26, 2007, 07:18:11 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 26, 2007, 07:03:06 PM
even better than chris??
WHAT?
haha! i kid alot dont i...