<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

What characters do you WANT in Smash?

Started by The Riddler, April 21, 2012, 11:15:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Quote from: Z on April 23, 2012, 07:42:28 AM
lol @ the notion of Ganondorf removal.

Ganon is critical to the series. He isn't going anywhere.

I literally don't know anyone who would be upset if he was replaced. It's not like he keeps reappearing in every game like Bowser.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Bearissoslow

can we have ganondorf and not have him suck dick

i've never once played a Zelda and imagined him playing like cf

Zero

Quote from: Kayo on April 25, 2012, 11:52:57 AM
I literally don't know anyone who would be upset if he was replaced. It's not like he keeps reappearing in every game like Bowser.

That isn't a good argument. You don't really know anything about Zelda man.

Kayo

Quote from: Z on April 25, 2012, 06:49:36 PM
That isn't a good argument. You don't really know anything about Zelda man.

You're saying you would be crushed if he left the roster?

It would be fine if he stayed in but we still got another Zelda rep or two. Saying that there are too many and then whining about removing one is just silly.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Zero

Quote from: Kayo on April 25, 2012, 06:51:29 PM
You're saying you would be crushed if he left the roster?

It would be fine if he stayed in but we still got another Zelda rep or two. Saying that there are too many and then whining about removing one is just silly.

It's a video game, so no, not really. No one is saying that there are too many. Just that its stupid to have two Links.

What I am saying, is that you must not know how crucial Ganondorf is to the entirety of the Zelda series. Ganondorf, the Dark King of the Gerudo, eventually through his repeated usage of the Triforce of Power becomes permanently corrupted. He loses his human-like form and becomes Ganon. The original villain of the series. He's been in practically every Zelda game in one way or another and has impacted nearly every one of them in some way even if it was indirectly.

Removing him is also stupid. There is plenty of potential to make an interesting character. Sora needs to stop being lazy ninnyes and give him some proper treatment.

Remove Toon Link and give us Ghirahim. Only real way to go as far as Zelda reps are concerned.

The Riddler

LEAVE IT TO KOCKMONGLER TO DERAIL A TOPIC

THIS IS WHO YOU WANT IN SMASH

NOT WHO YOU WANT OUT OR REPLACED

And if you think Ganondorf is irrelevant you're absointercourse inglutely retarded.

zephilicious

Quote from: The Riddler on April 25, 2012, 07:20:28 PM
And if you think Ganondorf is irrelevant you're absointercourse inglutely retarded.
this is not new information
~~ <3

The Riddler

Neerb

Quote from: The Riddler on April 25, 2012, 07:30:07 PM
lol you use censors

As if he wouldn't know what "intercoursing" means unless he turned them off.

I personally like the censors (not that I would know how to turn them off if I wanted to); it makes conversations sound more ridiculous when I play them "aloud" in my head. Plus it's not like it's hard to get past them; a single capital letter is all it takes to ruin the grammatical virgin's eyes (which there are a whopping zero of on this forum, as opposed to actual virgins).

Bearissoslow

Kayo

Quote from: The Riddler on April 25, 2012, 07:20:28 PM
LEAVE IT TO KOCKMONGLER TO DERAIL A TOPIC

THIS IS WHO YOU WANT IN SMASH

NOT WHO YOU WANT OUT OR REPLACED

I'm intercourse ing talking about Ghirahim, dumbass.
[move][/move]

Eizweir

An associate of mine has recently gained some fighting experience.

Perhaps he could join this game of yours.[/color][/font]
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

zephilicious

Quote from: Kayo on April 26, 2012, 07:06:24 PM
I'm intercourse ing talking about Ghirahim, dumbass.
holy intercourse  no youre not
~~ <3

Zero

wut

Quote from: Kayo on April 22, 2012, 07:47:31 PM
I almost think they could drop Ganondorf for Ghirahim. Ganondorf really isn't too relevant anymore, and I'm not sure a whole lot of people really use him. I'd be all in favor of dropping Ganondorf for Ghirahim if you don't want so many swords.

Kayo

[move][/move]