News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Resident Evil 6 Official Trailer (Gameplay Included)

Started by Qsmash, January 19, 2012, 07:54:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qsmash

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmC1lZeQad4

My friends, zombies are back. Oh and Leon. Oh and Chris. Oh and...Ashley? As an RE fan, I'm pretty excited. Looks less disappointing than 5.

Nayrman

Yeah, looks way better than RE5. Although cover based shooting with Chris? Ugh. But eh, at least the Leon segments look good. It looks like RE2 with RE4's control scheme. Can't complain just yet.

Flying Chickens

2:22
Batman making an appearance? Looks like he's fighting Bane...

Qsmash

Quote from: Nayrman on January 19, 2012, 08:12:40 PM
Yeah, looks way better than RE5. Although cover based shooting with Chris? Ugh. But eh, at least the Leon segments look good. It looks like RE2 with RE4's control scheme. Can't complain just yet.
Yeah, Chris looks like Gears of Evil. Probably just Capcom trying to play it safe by reeling in the CoD fanbase.

Also, the blonde girl is supposed to be Sherry Berkin. Don't quote me on that.

The Riddler

Qsmash

The Riddler

Qsmash

Doodle

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/01/20/written-in-the-s-t-a-r-s-capcom-dreams-of-cod-fans-playing-res/

QuoteCapcom UK Marketing head Dave Turner said Resident Evil wants to tap into the Call of Duty market with its coming titles, noting Operation Raccoon City in particular: "The dream would be that the millions of Call of Duty fans that are enjoying these fast-paced online games are attracted to this Resident Evil," Turner said.

I wouldn't get your hopes up, folks.
YEAH

DededeCloneChris

I think children are so going to have nightmares, and parents will either finally stop them from buying M-rated games...or sue the companies just to be scolded for not understanding ratings.

Doodle

Quote from: GamingPrinceChris on January 20, 2012, 09:55:07 PM
I think children are so going to have nightmares, and parents will either finally stop them from buying M-rated games...or sue the companies just to be scolded for not understanding ratings.
It's Resident Evil. What did you expect? Rainbows and kittens? :U
YEAH

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Doodle on January 20, 2012, 09:59:20 PM
It's Resident Evil. What did you expect? Rainbows and kittens? :U
Kids today expect that.

RX-78-2

I've only played RE4: Wii Edition, but I liked it so much that I beat four times over. I played RE5 just a bit, and have yet to finish it, though it seemed okay. With this in mind, I'm still pretty psyched for the new one.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: RX-78-2 on January 21, 2012, 01:22:03 AM
I've only played RE4: Wii Edition, but I liked it so much that I beat four times over. I played RE5 just a bit, and have yet to finish it, though it seemed okay. With this in mind, I'm still pretty psyched for the new one.

Speaking of which, I hope that there's a Wii U version with either Wii Remote/Nunchuck support or the HUD and item management on the second screen. I'm holding out for that E3 announcement.

But I'll buy it either way. It looks much better than RE5, and ZOMBIES!

Zero