News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

A Fight to Remember

Started by THEBIRD, May 31, 2009, 02:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

Z directed a response at both Jas and Mark. 'On the third floor is the common room. Go up the next set of stairs to find a hallway with dormitories. Choose your room and make yourself at home. I can not tell you exactly where everything is, as things change once in a while. Going to the kitchen one day could be entering the cellar the next. I've built it this way not only to confuse enemies who might raid our base, but also to heighten your senses and prepare you for anything. Good luck and please enjoy your stay.'

(( I'll update with a list of rooms later. I was going to make a map of each base and even create the secret passageways, but changed my mind and made the hero's base more Hogwarts-like. The villain's base is practically the same, though. ))

Dr.Hobo2

Mark listened to the voice and searched for the stairs which he then started climbing.

Shujinco2

Jake looked over to Shade. "So... since we're on the topic, who are you?"

He then looked over at Chris and Jason. "And what can you two do anyway?"

Eizweir

"That doesn't concern you.  Just know that I get the job done... Quietly..."
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

jnfs2014

"I can use telekenesis," Chris remarked, grinning. "Watch." He uses his power to move a nearby rock into some water.

"And I can regenerate health," Jason muttered, not interested.

"We both use gunblades, too," Chris added.

Shujinco2

Jake smiled his creepiest grin to date. "You can... heal? Does that mean that no matter what, you'll never die?"

jnfs2014

"Not exactly. I can only heal myself after I get hurt."

Anarchy_Jas

Jas mumbles a few words before heading on her way. "It better not change now, that's all I know. Geeze, can't a girl take a shower and not be covered in blood?"
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Shujinco2

Quote from: JNFS2014 on June 26, 2009, 05:59:04 PM
"Not exactly. I can only heal myself after I get hurt."
Jake kept grining at him sadistically, until he finally pulled away.

"SO... should we go kill stuff now?"

Eizweir

"I can already see that this isn't going to go over well.  Oh well, you're not paying me so I could care less."
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze