News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

The New Nsider Update Leaked

Started by Rayquarian, October 14, 2007, 07:56:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayquarian

Before I begin I'm not asking you to believe me or nothing but once it's out just know McLovin knew it. Anyway I got this from a source that wants to be remained unnamed for obvious reasons.

QuoteThe Nintendo.com update will include a whole new revamped site similar to Xbox.com which will let you sign in as your Wii profile, add friends, send messages, and view what your friends are doing. It is not clear if friend code system will remain or but there seems to be a option to add other users on Nintendo.com. Of course the forums will also be new however not from Lithium technologies but from Ideal Science, same system Bungie uses. There will be an update to the Wii, which will add some sort of information to your profile which will be required to sign up on the website.

That is all that I have been told.

I think your only required to use the Wii information if you want to connect your profile otherwise you will get a basic account.

Original Post by McLovin

blue_slime

phatyo

Macawmoses

えっちーせんぱい

That sounds... awesome, seriously.

DIMENTIO1

well..... if thatIS true, nintendo, then i 4give you....

Commander Awesome

Quote from: Blaziken on October 14, 2007, 07:59:59 PM
Yeah, let's rip off of Bungie and Xbox.com for epic win.

Let's just make sure the front page of Nsider actually loads up half the time, kk?

Tahrann

Puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: Zeldafan556 on October 14, 2007, 08:01:52 PM
Quote from: Blaziken on October 14, 2007, 07:59:59 PM
Yeah, let's rip off of Bungie and Xbox.com for epic win.

Let's just make sure the front page of Nsider actually loads up half the time, kk?
It always loaded for me.... I rarely went to it though.

TheKoopaBros.

If this does turn out to be true I'll be more than happy to forgive Nintendo for the sudden closure. The system as described sounds great. I just hope your source remains credible as time goes on.

StarWindWizard7

Twillightwolf

yay for copying stuff that should have been always there in the first place

JrDude

I hope it's true :O, original Nsider is way better than this place (no offence) :P.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Gwen Khan

Quote from: JrDude on October 14, 2007, 09:11:15 PM
I hope it's true :O, original Nsider is way better than this place (no offence) :P.

you kidding? there are less spamers and we can share friend codes I like this place better