News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Kong

Started by JrDude, May 18, 2016, 02:14:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

If this were the original NSider, I would STILL only be a Kong.
I'm pretty sure was either a Yoshi or a Kong back when it was still around, and I'm still only here.
The intercourse  bro.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Super

I still don't understand how people got such high postcounts. Like I felt like I no-lifed it and still didn't get very high up on the chain.

Custom

Quote from: Super on May 18, 2016, 02:36:47 AM
I still don't understand how people got such high postcounts. Like I felt like I no-lifed it and still didn't get very high up on the chain.
i nolifed it for sure and got like 14000 i think

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

whatwewishfor

give me my posts back
whatever

Doodle

Quote from: Super on May 18, 2016, 02:36:47 AM
I remember seeing Silver and wanting to get to his rank one day.
YEAH

Zero

I enjoyed the ranking system. I think I was a Djinni when everything sploded. It didn't really translate well over to NS2 and after Nsider imploded I realized that post counts were incredibly stupid and that I was an idiot for not spending that time playing video games. I never even once considered that they'd shut down those forums, but they did.

These days, traditional forums are practically dead what with how dominant social media and instant messaging are so its easy to forget how fun they could get. I had a lot of fun on Nsider, despite all of its faults.