Main Menu

Your favorite era of Nintendo

Started by SkyMyl, July 18, 2010, 06:10:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystic

Zero

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on September 26, 2010, 04:49:03 PM
Is the DK64 there, though?

No, but saying there is a lack of Rare simply because 1 of their games that probably should be on there isn't, isn't what I'd call accurate.

w/e though

BOREDFOREVER

SNES

Unlike some of you young tikes, NES was my first system.  I think that's why SNES is my favorite.  The graphical improvement, the four new buttons on the much smoother controller, the greatly improved gameplay.  I still remember seeing DKC for the first time and thinking it was the most beautiful game I had ever seen.  It was amazing.  Games had this charm that was lost when things first went 3D and the world turned to polygons.  I mean, looking back, I think I'd rather look at the style of Link to the Past over OoT.

Neerb

Quote from: Zero on September 27, 2010, 08:36:48 AM
No, but saying there is a lack of Rare simply because 1 of their games that probably should be on there isn't, isn't what I'd call accurate.

w/e though

When I said a lack of Rare, I was mainly referring to the fact that original Rare is gone from Nintendo; I wanted my Perfect Dark and Banjo-Kazooie and such, not just DK, but Microsoft bought them so now Nintendo has less good second party games and Microsoft has more mediocre ones (PD Zero and BK Nuts & Bolts, for example).

Zero

Ah, that explains it. I guess I still consider DK rare-related, lol.

Quote from: BOREDFANBOY on September 28, 2010, 02:47:39 AM
SNES

Unlike some of you young tikes, NES was my first system.  I think that's why SNES is my favorite.  The graphical improvement, the four new buttons on the much smoother controller, the greatly improved gameplay.  I still remember seeing DKC for the first time and thinking it was the most beautiful game I had ever seen.  It was amazing.  Games had this charm that was lost when things first went 3D and the world turned to polygons.  I mean, looking back, I think I'd rather look at the style of Link to the Past over OoT.

Agreed x1000

Custom

Quote from: Mystic on July 18, 2010, 10:24:06 PM
7th generation (DS/Wii)

Nintendo's highest success in a long time, some great games and hardware, and continued enjoyment of the badass GCN.

your opinion is intercourse ing terrible

n64 era here, but poop nes and snes were intercourse ing awesome too.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Mystic

Jhen Mohran

Mystic

Custom

Quote from: Mystic on October 09, 2010, 10:05:05 PM
Shut up.

rggggg rub my wiimote my wiidick needs to get suck what are games suck my wiicock intercourse ing poop give me shovel ware poop all over my chest please i love 480p so intercourse ing good what's hd i'm a piece of intercourse ing poop please poop in the disc tray

while n64 era intercourse ing kicked ass and took names

Mystic

Quote from: Zero on October 09, 2010, 10:11:41 PM
u mad?
No

Quote from: CUSTOM THE HERO on October 09, 2010, 11:07:23 PM
rggggg rub my wiimote my wiidick needs to get suck what are games suck my wiicock intercourse ing poop give me shovel ware poop all over my chest please i love 480p so intercourse ing good what's hd i'm a piece of intercourse ing poop please poop in the disc tray

while n64 era intercourse ing kicked ass and took names
Because sentences are overrated.

Custom

Quote from: Mystic on October 10, 2010, 09:25:46 AM
No
Because sentences are overrated.

that's a good way to back up your love for the wii
you're a genius
you should write a book on how to properly argue.

Mystic

Quote from: CUSTOM THE HERO on October 10, 2010, 10:33:16 AM
properly argue.

Quote from: CUSTOM THE HERO on October 09, 2010, 11:07:23 PM