News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Summer Vacation

Started by Red, June 15, 2010, 06:59:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red

Today was my last day of school, thus beginning my summer vacation! I'm so happy. When do you get out of school, if you haven't already, and what do you plan to do this summer?

Allegretto

I am moving to Denver and moving into an apartment with my team.
Pretty convenient since the MLG Denver event is July 23-25. We should be moved up by July 5th.

Just bought a new truck, and some more LAN stuff.

Other than that I have been practicing a lot for the 2010 season and just hanging out with a few friends.

RX-78-2

I don't know, but so far, it involves much video game playing and a kayaking-camping trip. :)

And... schoolwork. :(
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

tibar21

just got out of school today. i'm gonna hang out with friends, play games, and go to a couple concerts.
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

Chrona

..I just got back to America...so for this summer I guess I am getting ready to move with Bryan...and then i'm going to a anime convention with him and his team mates.....

...It will be my first time going to one....I hope it's fun.

NiMa74

I got out of school on Monday, with a few exam days left. Really, I just plan on being with my friends a lot and trying to get a job to make a little extra cash. Nothing too flashy.

Totla

Got out of school on the 9th, and i'm staying home all summer. Yay! ):

Silverhawk79

Parties with friends, and 2 weeks hiking through the mountains of New Mexico.
Needless to say, NSFCD will be head-adminless for 2 weeks.

Totla

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on June 18, 2010, 11:19:50 PM
Parties with friends, and 2 weeks hiking through the mountains of New Mexico.
Needless to say, NSFCD will be head-adminless for 2 weeks.
Dibs on replacement-admin.

Spud

I finish Tuesday and then the rest of the week is exams. I plan on getting a job and not much else.

Jayat

Quote from: Spud on June 19, 2010, 02:05:44 AM
I finish Tuesday and then the rest of the week is exams. I plan on getting a job and not much else.
You should be felling good right now, I no i was. I got out and parted hard. now I got to get a job now.

Click here to level up my card!

Wii 8713-9036-0212-2272

RX-78-2

Quote from: Chrona on June 18, 2010, 09:21:08 PM
and then i'm going to a anime convention with him and his team mates.....

...It will be my first time going to one....I hope it's fun.
Trust me--I just got back from AnimeNEXT (a national anime convention)--they're tons of fun. You'll want to bring a camera and a lot of money for the dealers (for me, $100 wasn't enough). It's even more fun if you cosplay because people give you awesome shout outs, compliments, etc.

I'm assuming that you like anime though, so... it's still fun even if you don't like it that much--just less so.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Kayo

Well, Friday was my first official day off, and today is my first official day of summer vacation, I guess...

I have no idea what I'm going to do all summer. Going to Wildwood in August, but I got nothing going on until then, really.

Oh, my aunt's having a baby in early August. That will be fun.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Gwen Khan

I'll be working as much as I can, maybe find a second job

SkyMyl

Since I slacked off on virtually all of my schoolwork this year, I'll be spending 70% of my summer doing all of it. With the remaining 30%, I'll probably visit my cousin, play games, and actually go outside for once, in addition to working on corrupting this computer some more.