Driving

Started by Magnum, May 04, 2010, 08:09:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystic

I got my license today. Fuck yeah man

Allegory

Mystic

86/100

Apparently I failed the  parallel parking. But whatever, I know I do it well enough for now.

Allegory

I have never had to parallel park anyways and I've been driving for almost two years.

The Seventh

Okay, I've had my license for nearly a year now, and had my permit for about a year and a half before that.
Quote from: Mystic on May 16, 2010, 08:14:59 AM
86/100

Apparently I failed the  parallel parking. But whatever, I know I do it well enough for now.
Heh, I failed my first test because I forgot to use turn signal when entering the parallel parking spot (here it's a moving violation apparently and is an auto-fail on the test...which if I had signaled I'd have passed with flying colors the first time) when entering the parallel parking spot.  To tell you the truth, it's not exactly a necessary skill, but it can be rather useful at times (gotta love people who park to close the the front and back of you >.>).

Also, my only problem is there are too many people who drive like they got their license out of a cracker jack box >.>
meh

Jayat

I'm next geting mine

Click here to level up my card!

Wii 8713-9036-0212-2272

tibar21

i think i'll get my permit this summer since i'm at the minimum age now. i took a diver ed class at school this year but i didn't get much out of it cause my teacher kinda sucked. I'm gonna have to study the manual a lot this summer.
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

2-D

I've had my permit for less than a year now and my parents have recently been letting me drive a lot. Mostly my dad 'cause my mom freaks when someone else is driving haha.

And since she's getting a 2011 Chevy Malibu in a few months I get her car...an 89 Buick Park Avenue...yeah...classic -_- haha