<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

TED

Started by Chris8492, April 03, 2012, 11:39:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravioli

Nothing to miss.

Dog Food

I mean, this movie is relatively new out in theaters, so I'm bumping this. But I actually saw this movie awhile ago in an early screening. Maybe you guys all hated it, but I thought it was hilarious. And I love Seth MacFarlane, he's cute and he does great voice acting. If you hate Family Guy, you'll probably hate Ted (so I guess that makes about... all of you?). But there's something extremely satisfying about watching a grown man and his teddy bear smoking pot together.

And people do question it in the movie. Maybe not to such an extent as in reality, but hey, they have another plot to get on with. If the focus of the story was how did this teddy bear become real?! then that'd be a whole different story (literally, an entirely different story).

Also I love Mila Kunis (and I've got a soft spot for Mark Wahlberg's backstory), so more pluses for the movie right there. And also the setting, Boston, is my second home. So, yeah.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

JrDude

Is Seth Green in it at all?
Because 90% of the Family Guy cast are the main characters of the movie, and that's just Ted and Mila Kunis.
[move][/move]
Dude .