News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Started by Neerb, March 02, 2011, 09:39:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

There's absolutely NO tripping in the air.

FruitFlow

Quote from: OshawottTrainerChris on April 09, 2011, 07:28:07 PM
There's absolutely NO tripping in the air.
I've experienced it.

Also:

Regardless of it being a glitch or not it does indeed exist.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

So_So_Man

In the orchestra thingy at the e3 announcement there was some new footage.

On a related note, it looks like Epona is now a weird bird-thing, and Zelda seems to be the childhood friend.

I didn't really like the way Zelda looked in that.
...̅̅̅

DededeCloneChris

I want to have my own orchesta when I get my hands on my Zelda game next weekend's Sunday.

So_So_Man

look at the bird thing.  Doesn't it look kinda like the head of the boat in WW?

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: So_So_Man on June 07, 2011, 07:05:08 PM
look at the bird thing.  Doesn't it look kinda like the head of the boat in WW?
Ladies and Gentlemen, the King of Big-Sized Red Parrots.

Neerb

It reminded me of Avatar, jumping off and landing on his bird and flying around.

Anyway, this is unquestionably the best trailer yet. CIVILIZATION, PLOT ELEMENTS, flying, sword fight against mysterious diamond guy, magical appearance of Master Sword girl, and Zelda is a childhood friend who looks veeery similar to the really old Zelda concept art, as opposed to the Ocarina of Time design that has been in every game since 1999.

My interest in this game has been restored in full force. I just hope it actually comes out this year.

DededeCloneChris

Ganondorf is going to steal the spotlight by time traveling from the future.

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

X-3

Getting stabbed in the head actually sent Ganondorf's spirit back in time and he's manipulating Ghirahim and the rest of the villains so he can stop the Master Sword from being created so he can take over Hyrule!

FruitFlow

Nayrman

How about no Ganondorf for a game...please? @_@;;

FruitFlow

Quote from: Nayrman on June 13, 2011, 03:52:05 PM
That was going to be my first response in this thread, but then I didn't want to build up an unneeded war.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nayrman on June 13, 2011, 03:52:05 PM
It is like Sonic with no Eggman.

Besides, being Hijacked By Ganon is funny in context.