October 17, 2018, 05:53:41 AM
News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

That Was Fun. Forum Downtime Report.

Started by Macawmoses, August 06, 2009, 11:20:50 PM

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Go Down

The Riddler

August 07, 2009, 10:39:45 PM #15 Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 11:04:51 PM by Rhadamanthus
Heads up: Spoiler tags are broken.
Also, if s*** is italicized, you lose automatic line breaks.

*for*example*this*should*be*a*list

Macawmoses

Quote from: Riddler_RAGE on August 07, 2009, 10:39:45 PM
Heads up: Spoiler tags are broken.
Also, if s*** is italicized, you lose automatic line breaks.

*for*example*this*should*be*a*list

First of all, we are aware of spoilers. Secondly, you have absolutely no code in your post for lists. I just edited it to fix your improper italics syntax, though.

The Riddler

August 07, 2009, 11:52:08 PM #17 Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 12:01:51 AM by Rhadamanthus
Quote from: Rhadamanthus on August 07, 2009, 11:05:32 PM
First of all, we are aware of spoilers. Secondly, you have absolutely no code in your post for lists. I just edited it to fix your improper italics syntax, though.
When you hit enter
there should be an automatic line break
without having to type br in brackets.
like i am doing right now
HOWEVERIF ITS ITALICIZEDLIKE IT IS NOWIT LOSES LINE BREAKS
AND DOES THAT THING AT THE END[/]



hi

The Riddler

August 07, 2009, 11:52:29 PM #18 Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 11:53:35 PM by Riddler_RAGE


edit: apparently it removes line breaks above it too.

The Riddler

August 08, 2009, 12:08:09 AM #19 Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 12:08:54 AM by Riddler_RAGE
Hi guys. Mackormoses here.

  • hi

  • hi

  • hi

  • hi


Line break?

Italics are cool. Super Cool.

The Riddler

*Try*Just*Making*a*list*without*the*code*then*italicizing[/]

The Riddler

or writing a bunch of stuffand line breaking for emphasis on linesand doing it alotthen italicizingand going on and on and on and onand then some moreJUST TO BE SURE[/]

Eizweir

1. Would you like the Custom Profiles to return?  Yes, please.  Not a big priority, but it was fun earlier.
2. Do you think Chat deserves a button across the skins?  Sure
3. If you could add a rank to NSFCD based on any Nintendo series, what would it be?  Something from FE
4. Have you experienced any recent Ad Related issues? Som,etimes when I just scroll my mouse over accidentally it'll redirect me to a completely different site.
5. Have you had any recent permissions/board errors? Not that I noticed, but I've been gone.
6. Would you be willing to endure more forum downtime to get features like the Arcade up and running?  Sure
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Super

The WYSIWYG editor is kind of buggy. I recommend you use the old way.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Riddler_RAGE on August 08, 2009, 12:26:04 AM
or writing a bunch of stuffand line breaking for emphasis on linesand doing it alotthen italicizingand going on and on and on and onand then some moreJUST TO BE SURE[/]
It appears that Rob's account is a cornucopia of glitches.

The Riddler

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on August 09, 2009, 01:29:25 PM
It appears that Rob's account is a cornucopia of glitches.
WHY DAMMIT?!

Also, it appears Mack has fixed my legacy glitch.

Thirteenthorder

Personally to me, I would like to see a Magikarp rank as a punishment rank. Either Magikarp or Zigzagoon, because Zigagoon fails.
When you're not lookin'...

jaydee

Failing meter:

Bidoof > Zigzagoon.

Enough said.

Silverhawk79

Just an update, I can't really fix any of the problems until I get my FTP account fixed. It seems to have gone screwy.

Go Up