<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Dream World

Started by DededeCloneChris, April 07, 2011, 07:27:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

That sounds lame.
An hour per day? Really Nintendo?
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

DededeCloneChris

I think it has to do with the fact so many people connect at once.

FruitFlow

Well, I guess if it's to improve traffic it makes sense then.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Hopefully it will wear off as people calm down a bit.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Rayquarian

MUST...GET...WIFI!

What abilities have been released yet?

Kayo

Quote from: Silvercrap79 on April 12, 2011, 04:19:39 PM
MUST...GET...WIFI!

What abilities have been released yet?
I'm pretty sure we currently have access to the Eeveelutions.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

OKAY! It's time to clarify some things:

ONE! - Using the C-Gear's Game Sync in the internet option or Munna's Dream Smoke needs you to put a Pokemon to sleep. DO NOT REMOVE THAT POKEMON YET. It'll be your first time doing this, and they'll give you a code.

TWO! - You MUST make an account at pokemon.com, and THEN register. Alternatively, you can register at the Global Link Site as well where the code you got from the C-Gear will have to be entered along with your username. If you forgot to see the code, you can check it on the start screen where you choose the file to play your game.

THREE! - After registering your account WHILE your Pokemon is dreaming, you HAVE to go to the Global Link Site where you choose the Dream World window. There, you can use the Pokemon you sent to sleep to do various activities such as playing mini-games, growing berries, download backgrounds for your C-Gear, and more.

FOUR! - Your Pokemon will befriend Pokemon by exploring the Dream World. Those Pokemon are THEN sent to your game in the Entralink area. You can access the Entralink using the C-Gear's wireless. Enter the forest where you can capture them easily.

FIVE! - You got an hour to do all this before your Pokemon wakes up, so make the most of it. Waking up your Pokemon will force you to wait a whole day to use the Dream World again.

SIX! - Rinse and repeat tomorrow.

DededeCloneChris

AND ANOTHER THING!

Registering at the Global Link with your game will keep track of your Random Matchups record in Wi-Fi.

Neerb

Alright, I tucked Lapras in over an hour ago, and I still can't access dream world. grah

Kayo

Just played around a bit. Found an Exeggcute with the Harvest ability (this allows its held berry to have infinite uses)

This is actually not bad. There are better pokemon with better abilities out there but this is pretty cool.

Wait.. how do I send this to the entralink?
[move][/move]

Rayquarian

Quote from: Chandelure on April 12, 2011, 05:07:48 PM
Just played around a bit. Found an Exeggcute with the Harvest ability (this allows its held berry to have infinite uses)

This is actually not bad. There are better pokemon with better abilities out there but this is pretty cool.

Wait.. how do I send this to the entralink?
Tropius + Sitrus Berry + Harvest = Me going "WHAT!?"

FruitFlow

That's a pretty neat ability.

Kayo

There is a lot I can do with it, I guess. Like the supereffective-move berries, take reduced damage from Fire infinitely or something, but Exeggutor has so many weaknesses they can't all be covered.

An infinite Lum Berry would be cool. Status absorber, or endless Resting. So many possibilities.
[move][/move]

Neerb

I got a regenerator tangela. Yip.

FruitFlow

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't "Harvest" only have guaranteed infinite usage under the effect of Sunlight?