News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Flying Chickens VS Pokemon and Technology

Started by Flying Chickens, October 09, 2012, 09:14:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

So I'm kinda intercourse ed right now. Bought B2. Fun game so far, like it a lot better than Black. Was playing it on my DS Lite, then it died. Plugged it in, found out the next day my DS charger no longer works. That's cool, oh well.
Switched to 3DS. Was eating at the same time as playing and the 3DS slipped slightly in my hand. I didn't drop it, it just bumped against a table. Slight bump. Not a large drop. A slight bump. Top screen turned off, bottom screen turned into weird coloured lines and made an ungodly high pitched scream for thirty seconds before turning off. Lost an hour of playtime. Turned it on again. Played some more. Five seconds of less ungodly high pitched noise, turned off. Turned on again, played half an hour. Turned off spontaneously.

I have yet to make it to the first gym or level any Pokemon to level 10 or higher again.
Anyone know what the intercourse  is up with my system?

DededeCloneChris

If you have an active warranty, Nintendo can help you. However, since this is kind of an accident on your part, they discount the price for repairs.

Also, I simply don't know what's wrong with your system. But since you said it was a small bump that caused this problem, there's a big chance they didn't make your 3DS right.

Zero

A) You are underplaying the damage you did to your unit, which isn't good. It's best to be honest so Nintendo and people like us can help. Perhaps you've damaged it slightly or repeatedly in the past?

or

B) Your unit was not assembled correctly. Nintendo hardware is very durable, and I have not had an issue with mine. You'll probably have to contact Nintendo or at the very least contact a shop such as Play N Trade where they fix units. Best bet would probably be Ninty. While you're at it, you could order a new charge cable for your Lite.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Z on October 10, 2012, 08:19:14 AM
A) You are underplaying the damage you did to your unit, which isn't good. It's best to be honest so Nintendo and people like us can help. Perhaps you've damaged it slightly or repeatedly in the past?

or

B) Your unit was not assembled correctly. Nintendo hardware is very durable, and I have not had an issue with mine. You'll probably have to contact Nintendo or at the very least contact a shop such as Play N Trade where they fix units. Best bet would probably be Ninty. While you're at it, you could order a new charge cable for your Lite.
I assure you I'm not underplaying it. I've treated this thing well since I bought it. Haven't dropped it or damaged it in any way.
Anyways, I've left it alone for most of the day, and it seems to be working fine now. Regardless, saving every time I catch or level up a Pokemon. Just to be safe.

Zero

That's really strange man. Hope it doesn't act up again.

Flying Chickens

Discovered today that it doesn't hold a charge if it's not plugged in. Which is bizarre, and I'm unsure whether or not it was like that before.
On the bright side, way further in the game now.

Silverhawk79

Check the battery, maybe it got knocked loose or short circuited.