News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Jobs

Started by Dog Food, September 13, 2010, 02:43:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Food

Post either your current, favorite, or past jobs of yours.

I'm currently employed at BounceU, which is basically a giant moon bounce for kids to have birthday parties at and the like. I had my first day on Sunday, where I worked from 3:30 - 8 PM. I'm a "Party Pro", so basically I watch/play with the kids and then I switch over to clean-up crew.

Next weekend I'll be at BounceU all day. I've got a shift Saturday from 1:55 - 8 PM, then another on Sunday from 3:55 - 7:30 PM. But they warned me I might have to stay even longer if there's a lot of cleaning to do.

tl;dr, I'm a custodian who gets minimum wage. What's your job?
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

StarWindWizard7

Whats Minimum wage where you are?

Silverhawk79

My job is maintaining NSFCD, sadly.
trollface.jpg
I'm attempting to get a job as a computer repairman/technician, but I can't afford the costly A+ certification. I have all the skills, though...I just don't have the big shiny certificate.

Dog Food

Quote from: A_WinglessWindAngel on September 14, 2010, 03:05:07 AM
Whats Minimum wage where you are?
It was recently changed to $8.25.

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on September 14, 2010, 10:31:19 AM
My job is maintaining NSFCD, sadly.
trollface.jpg
I'm attempting to get a job as a computer repairman/technician, but I can't afford the costly A+ certification. I have all the skills, though...I just don't have the big shiny certificate.
Oh, the irony...
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: South Bend on September 14, 2010, 12:38:28 PM
It was recently changed to $8.25.
Oh, the irony...

I really am pretty skilled at repairing/maintaining computers.

buttlord420

SkyMyl

I don't have a job. New York can be a ninny like that.

BOREDFOREVER

I'm getting ready to end my job as part of the Operations Crew at the Theatre I work at and start armed security work.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: BOREDFANBOY on September 15, 2010, 08:32:06 PM
I'm getting ready to end my job as part of the Operations Crew at the Theatre I work at and start armed security work.
Sounds fun.

tibar21

I almost got a job at a grocery store as a bagger. I did the interview and got hired, but the person who hired me got relocated to another store(it's a chain called GIANT) and they never filled her position, so basically I never got to start, and after 5 months of waiting, I said intercourse  it.
And now I don't even want to bother getting a job. I have school, and I'm gonna be learning to drive soon so...
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

Gwen Khan

I'm porter at the grocery store were I work, sure it's throwing away trash, but I don't have a manager telling me what to do, I'm pretty much on my own

DBY106698

Best job ever, 8/9 seasons and counting... Haunted House.

Paid by the hour (based on performance with ability to get up to $1.75 extra per hour), paid breaks, 10 minute breaks every hour, costume and makeup supplied, food and drinks supplied, and your being paid to scare the living daylights out of people.

If THAT'S not an awesome job, then I'd like to know what job you've had that was better.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: DBY106698 on September 23, 2010, 12:13:29 AM
Best job ever, 8/9 seasons and counting... Haunted House.

Paid by the hour (based on performance with ability to get up to $1.75 extra per hour), paid breaks, 10 minute breaks every hour, costume and makeup supplied, food and drinks supplied, and your being paid to scare the living daylights out of people.

If THAT'S not an awesome job, then I'd like to know what job you've had that was better.

I've always wanted to work in a haunted house.

Allegretto

I'm a Pro Halo player who makes $$$,$$$

Homewrecker

developing photos

11 dollars an hour