Unnoficial NSider Sprite Shop (Moderator Approved Though Not Official, Yet)

Started by BOSSNIG, September 27, 2007, 04:28:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOSSNIG

Ahem, welcome to the NSider Sprite Shop. In the Sprite Shop you can request sprites to be made, create your own mini "shop", and maybe other things. So if you want a sprite (or anything that can be sprited) made come here, sigs requests go in the Ink Shop post, not here.

Delving a bit deeper into the mini shop statement, what im trying to say is that you can create a shop. This is basically just a post in this thread that tells that you are open/closed and shows some of your work.

Rules:
1. No flaming others work, if you think there work is bad, go on and make your own to see if you can do any better, and if you do that be nice
2. No trolling
3. No spamming
4. Please try to fill an order you accept

*Note* I have pmed a moderator, and if this thread goes well enough it will become "Official" so please try to contribute the best you can to help get this thread floated and the Official in its name. The thread is already approved by a mod(just not official yet), and I see there is another shop here, so use this one :p.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

BOSSNIG

IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER