News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Mack was in a car accident.

Started by Silverhawk79, February 27, 2011, 07:39:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverhawk79

I predict in a week or two, Mack will post a picture of his brand new cane.

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Dog Food

And I finally had time to sit down and make my card... Well, glad you're back and almost back to normal, Mack. <3

Quote from: Negative Vibes on March 06, 2011, 04:00:34 PM
I predict it made of steel.
Or he could be even more like House:

Or get something that's more bad ass in a fancy way. And also lethal, apparently:

I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Retronintendodude7

Wow, it's been awhile since I've been on here. Hope you feel better, Mack. I'm pretty sure I've talked to you a few times in the years I've spent here on and off.

Depster

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

JrDude

Mack secretly got into a car accident on purpose (which would make it not an accident) so he could have a real reason to use a cane like House.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Macawmoses

Unfortunately, the vehicle foiled my plan by getting the wrong leg! The horror!

FruitFlow

And you would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for us meddling kids.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Negative Vibes on March 06, 2011, 10:56:07 PM
And you would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for us meddling kids.
And our dog.

Warchamp7

Good to see you're in one piece Mack. I'll go back to hating you with the intensity of a thousand suns now.

Badmin.

Super

Mack and I can be slightly-crippled buddies.

Bronsen

A month late, yeah, but I just read the email about the accident today.  I'm glad to hear that you're at least up and about, and I hope the knee heals up right.  Scary stuff, and it sucks that the truck and personal belongings got destroyed.

Are there any pictures of the cane yet? <.<

Max Headroom

[move][/move]

Doodle

YEAH

JMV

Boyah Forums | Join Boyah