on an unrelated note, I just noticed that stats is a palendrome

Dog Food

Quote from: Rosencrantz on March 27, 2010, 09:15:29 PM
>Stats Button
You click the Stats button. The screen comes up with a few more options:
-Memory
-Worlds' Data
-Other

All of which are currently empty, except the second option. You click on Worlds' Data, and it reads:
You are currently in UnReal World, The Silencer's land which He rules. It is the world of white and silence that acts as a portal to the other worlds, which The Silencer's duty is to guard.

Quoteread stats, do a barrel roll, then check stats for changes
Nothing changed after you did a barrel roll, except for the fact that you've gotten even more sick of them.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

The Riddler

>Crouch and hold, like in SMB2. Then jump.

Dog Food

Quote from: Rosencrantz on March 27, 2010, 09:24:53 PM
>Crouch and hold, like in SMB2. Then jump.
If only just for something new, you crouch down, then jump into the air. It was fun and pointless. Hopefully you don't grow sick of this new random entertainment like you have of doing barrel rolls.

The Riddler

Dog Food

Quote from: Rosencrantz on March 27, 2010, 09:32:07 PM
>Watch, Map
You go to the Map function on your watch next.

It shows a white screen with a black dot for you. It seems like a bunch of nothingness, until you notice a second dot appear not too far away from you. But it's farther than the walls in your room. What should you do, attempt to walk towards this second figure or give up early on this hopeless venture?

The Riddler

>Walk toward dot, bang on wall.
Maybe they'll hear you?
MAYBE THEY'RE LOCKED IN A ROOM TOO.
MAYBE YOU CAN WORK TOGETHER?!?!?!!?

Dog Food

Quote from: Rosencrantz on March 27, 2010, 09:40:11 PM
>Walk toward dot, bang on wall.
You walk towards the dot. When you attempt to bang on the wall, you realize it is no longer there as your hand swipes right through air. "Wh...What?" You can see the person only ten yards ahead of you and you run towards them. As you get closer, they look like a floating head and you slow down as the fear settles in. But then you realize they are wearing a white robe over everything else, and it blends in. This person you are running towards must be The Silencer! You sprint towards them in your excitement, then fall to your knees and pant when you made it.

Now that you've made it to The Silencer, what should you do first?

The Riddler

>Roundhouse kick the head.

So_So_Man

Dog Food

You suddenly feel rage towards this man. Everything you had to go through... he knew the answers, he still knows the answers, and he wouldn't talk sooner? He could get you out of that room and he waited until now for... for what? What was his reason?

You roundhouse kicked him, but he dodged it easily and grabbed your leg, spinning you around and pushing you back. You wobble, but do not fall. Next you take out your keys and attempt to knife him. But he is faster than you steals your keys, pushing them up to your neck and tripping you. Now you are helpless, eyes closed, ready to face death...

"So, Hero, would you like to discuss things civilly or shall I execute the final blow?"

What do?

So_So_Man

shoot him with the lighter

JrDude

>Check for breast Cancer
>Notice if you have boobs or not to determine your sex
>Remember your about to be killed and swing your foot towards the area where nuts would be
>Make witty joke to attempt to make the man laugh
[move][/move]
Dude .

Dog Food

Quote from: So_So_Man on March 27, 2010, 10:27:12 PM
shoot him with the lighter
You take out your lighter, ready to scare him off with your "gun". He doesn't even flinch, so you pull the trigger. The light pops out, but otherwise nothing happens. You feel the key digging into your skin now.

Quote>Notice if you have boobs or not to determine your sex
Of all the things to be thinking about as you face death, you begin to wonder what your sex is. It'd be good to know at least one thing about yourself before dying. You feel the stubble on your chin, your hard chest, and your groin area which is extra sensitive to this dangerous man standing right near it. Yep, you're a guy.

Quote>Remember your about to be killed and swing your foot towards the area where nuts would be
You swing your leg out, attempting to hit The Silencer in the nuts.

Quote>Make witty joke to attempt to make the man laugh
As you do so, you come up with a witty joke and yell it out for dramatic effect, "NUT THIS TIME, OLD MAN!"

The Silencer seems bemused, but he stops your kick by pushing down on your neck and sending you to the floor. Standing on your neck gently, he says, "What'll it be, m'boy? Shall I squish you to death?"