News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Unknown New Pokemon Game

Started by DededeCloneChris, April 23, 2011, 09:38:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Serebii has received the news of a new Pokemon game being developed. That new game is going to be revealed in May 21 in the Japanese Pokemon magazine. Since the creator of the series said that a 3DS game and a Wii game are being developed, it could be either one of them. Or possibly that Grey version.

So what are your speculation thoughts about this? I'm in for a 5th gen Colosseum for the Wii as long as it's not entirely made up of stadium challenges.

Zero

Quote from: OshawottTrainerChris on April 23, 2011, 09:38:22 AM
So what are your speculation thoughts about this? I'm in for a 5th gen Colosseum for the Wii as long as it's not entirely made up of stadium challenges.

Agreed.

I'd love something similar to Pokemon Stadium 2, except with a story mode in lieu of Colosseum. Having more than 9 mini-games would be fantastic too.

Nayrman

how about a full pokemon game for the console instead of side stuff?

FruitFlow

No more spin-offs please.
Give us a real pokemon console game.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

DededeCloneChris

I'll swear to god if it's another Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game again. TVtropes taught me how extremely creepy and nightmarish that series can be when you use some logic.

Kayo

It really wouldn't be "Gray Version" ...It's far too soon.

Also what my hunch is:

A 3D game, like Colosseum and XD, but for the 3DS. That's my prediction thus far.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

JrDude

Blood Ruby and Ocean Sapphire.
Blood Ruby for Wii, Ocean Sapphire for 3DS

In a more serious matter, I want a sequel to Gale of Darkness. The 2 enemy people had awesome music. It could be in America again. "After some ginger defeated our Shadow Lugia, we decided to flee to AMERICA Some place where Unova Pokémon are found."
[move][/move]
Dude .

Macawmoses

I imagine Nintendo will keep the main series portable exclusive.

Kayo

Quote from: JrDude 益 on April 23, 2011, 03:45:44 PM
Blood Ruby for Wii, Ocean Sapphire for 3DS
If they did this I would cry. Thankfully when we DO get remakes, they'll both (HOPEFULLY!) be on the 3DS.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Macawmoses on April 23, 2011, 03:48:00 PM
I imagine Nintendo will keep the main series portable exclusive.
I honestly don't mind this.
In fact, I think the main lines are best suited as portable only.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 23, 2011, 10:46:14 PM
I honestly don't mind this.
In fact, I think the main lines are best suited as portable only.
They really are. I love being able to carry Pokemon with me wherever I go <3
[move][/move]

RX-78-2

Quote from: Nayrman on April 23, 2011, 11:16:56 AM
how about a full pokemon game for the console instead of side stuff?
Quote from: FruitFlow on April 23, 2011, 11:20:47 AM
No more spin-offs please.
Give us a real pokemon console game.
You two might consider reading my post in OTC's "Games that would work on other consoles" thread.

I can see what some of you are saying about the only portable main series thing, though. I'd really only want a main series console game if it were some sort of end-all ultimate Pokémon gaming experience with good multiplayer and customization. You know, all Pokémon, all regions, etc. That kind of thing.

Anyway, I bet it'll be something in the vein of Coliseum or Gale of Darkness. Sadly, I haven't finished either yet, so offhand, I'd have to say that I'd enjoy a Battle Revolution sequel just as much--if not more.

On a side note, I love TVTropes.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************