News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

bluaki's mega GenV egg giveaway

Started by bluaki, February 13, 2011, 01:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

I'm probably just going to get Dokorra.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Custom

Can you give me one of each starter and then a lolitower? x:
I FEEL BAD ASKING YOU FOR THINGS BLU

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kayo

Quote from: Custom on March 05, 2011, 04:56:13 PM
Can you give me one of each starter and then a lolitower? x:
I FEEL BAD ASKING YOU FOR THINGS BLU
I could always give you one, or anyone else getting black.

Also blu, don't know if I said this, but...

Well I'm getting Smugleaf and my sister's getting Oshawott. A Tepig would be nice <3
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Custom

Quote from: Kayo on March 05, 2011, 05:06:48 PM
I could always give you one, or anyone else getting black.

Also blu, don't know if I said this, but...

Well I'm getting Smugleaf and my sister's getting Oshawott. A Tepig would be nice <3

what's the white exclusive? the only exclusive i know of is lolitower

FruitFlow

Quote from: Custom on March 05, 2011, 06:20:28 PM
That Experiment 626 looking blob:

Custom

Quote from: Negative Vibes on March 05, 2011, 06:49:49 PM
That Experiment 626 looking blob:

oh, fetus
i'm going to name mine abortion

Kayo

Quote from: Custom on March 05, 2011, 06:20:28 PM
Also, the vulture thing is Black exclusive, while Braviary is white exclusive. Then there's Lilligant (dancing flower) in white and the cottonball in black.

Then of course, the cover legendaries. And the roaming genie things.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

bluaki

My box is actually completely full, so I can't prepare Nayrman's or Brawlin's eggs until I trade with others. I didn't consider this potential problem. Hopefully the Pokemon Center Wi-Fi receptionist will at least let though (the GTS receptionist won't and complains that I have too many Pokemon)

Aside from that, the other eggs (Custom, Kianglo, Doodle, and Pigyman) are ready. Post your friend codes, when you have them, and add mine: 1935 9489 0070

FruitFlow

Hey Bluaki. is there an easy way to manipulate natures in this Gen?

bluaki

Quote from: Negative Vibes on March 05, 2011, 11:26:00 PM
Hey Bluaki. is there an easy way to manipulate natures in this Gen?
...has there ever been an easy way to manipulate natures?
I think breeding has always had some method of increasing inherited natures, maybe holding everstone or something like that, but I don't think there's anything else.

FruitFlow

Quote from: bluaki on March 05, 2011, 11:47:29 PM
...has there ever been an easy way to manipulate natures?
I think breeding has always had some method of increasing inherited natures, maybe holding everstone or something like that, but I don't think there's anything else.
Dang. I thought there would be an easier way to do it.
I'm so tired of using that same old method in each Gen.
I know that I can use the "Synchronize" ability for a 50% chance on wild encounters, but I'd rather have a bred pokemon so that it can have good IVs.
Wild pokemon tend to have sucky stats.

Nayrman

B-b-b-b-ut. ;_;

Ah well. Although I was planning on being ready to trade as soon as I could, perhaps not then. Hm...

Custom

blu i'm ready to trade whenever you are
1764 1965 3718