News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Wish List Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Used for Game Cube by Nintendo o

Started by The Riddler, October 18, 2011, 10:19:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Kayo on October 19, 2011, 06:53:49 PM
May be. It gives me a good feeling though, having it in my collection (I just bought it a few months ago)

The case is in perfect condition, all the manuals are in there, and the disc has not a single scratch on it. It looks as thought I bought it brand new. So I carefully pulled off the "PRE-OWNED" barcode sticker on it and you honestly can't tell it was ever used in any way but extremely carefully.

If you can get it pre-owned but not obviously used, it's not too bad.

Also, was the Wii version always $20? Could have been a price drop that it got due to still being printed, that the out-of-print GCN version didn't get.
It was officially reduced to $20. But I remember seeing it with a higher price tag.

Zero

Quote from: Tupin on October 19, 2011, 02:58:18 PM
It's out of print, and they didn't print as many while it was being printed. They wanted you to buy it on Wii, because it was supposed to be an early system seller. I only saw it a few times in stores when it was new, by late 2006 stores were just waiting to get new Gamecube games out of the way to make way for the new generation.

I've never played the Gamecube version. Is it any better?

I think the Wii version is slightly prettier but other than that its pretty much a mirrored GC version with motion controls.

Using the bow/hookshot motion controls was kind of fun.

Kayo

Quote from: PrinnyOnLowBudgetChris on October 19, 2011, 06:57:07 PM
It was officially reduced to $20. But I remember seeing it with a higher price tag.
It most likely was, and the price was dropped like Super Paper Mario's was, with a few others.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

The Riddler

Quote from: Kayo on October 19, 2011, 06:53:49 PM
Also, was the Wii version always $20? Could have been a price drop that it got due to still being printed, that the out-of-print GCN version didn't get.
Nintendo Selects.

Neerb

Zero

Quote from: Neerb on October 20, 2011, 09:20:39 PM
Though that brings up the question of why TP on GCN never became a Player's Choice.

It came out too late in the gamecubes life for nintendo to give a poop

The Riddler

Quote from: Neerb on October 20, 2011, 09:20:39 PM
Though that brings up the question of why TP on GCN never became a Player's Choice.
[spoiler]In the United States and Europe, Nintendo introduced the label in 1996 as Player's Choice for both the Super Nintendo Entertainment System and the Game Boy to distinguish titles that have sold over one million copies. [/spoiler]
I'm pretty sure they still use the same method of choosing Player's Choice/Nintendo Select titles.

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Zeromus on October 21, 2011, 02:53:06 PM
[spoiler]In the United States and Europe, Nintendo introduced the label in 1996 as Player's Choice for both the Super Nintendo Entertainment System and the Game Boy to distinguish titles that have sold over one million copies. [/spoiler]
I'm pretty sure they still use the same method of choosing Player's Choice/Nintendo Select titles.
The GCN version sold over 2 million copies.

Zero

Kayo

At that point it was just "LOL let's just put it on the GCN too why the intercourse  not we can do this"

Even though by then all focus was on Wii.

Just like the time period we're in now; everything's becoming WiiU so anything coming out on Wii from here on out won't be so important.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

The Riddler

Quote from: Kayo on October 22, 2011, 04:29:10 PM
At that point it was just "LOL let's just put it on the GCN too why the intercourse  not we can do this"
You literally have no idea what you're talking about.

Bearissoslow

Quote from: Zeromus on October 22, 2011, 07:41:17 PM
You literally have no idea what you're talking about.

did he seriously say that

it was intercourse ing originally designed for the gamecube

you don't even have to be a zelda buff to know such a common fact like that.

The Riddler

Quote from: Bearissoslow on October 22, 2011, 07:44:15 PM
post cleared so he doesn't see it.
I didn't explain it because I didn't feel he deserved it, it was such a stupid comment.

I suggest you delete your post. Keep him ignorant.

Kayo

Quote from: Zeromus on October 22, 2011, 07:49:32 PM
I didn't explain it because I didn't feel he deserved it, it was such a stupid comment.

I suggest you delete your post. Keep him ignorant.
Who's to say they didn't have the idea to release it for the next system originally?

Or to be honest I'm just making up poop because if I say what I really think you idiots flip poop.

I'm honestly surprised you're regarding anything I say as something I mean or even think is true.
[move][/move]

The Riddler

Quote from: Kayo on October 22, 2011, 11:00:12 PM
Who's to say they didn't have the idea to release it for the next system originally?

Or to be honest I'm just making up poop because if I say what I really think you idiots flip poop.

I'm honestly surprised you're regarding anything I say as something I mean or even think is true.
i lol when k tries to play the "i waznt being seerius guise" card to get out of being called a retard.