News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

When is school done?

Started by Macawmoses, May 01, 2010, 06:45:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

So many of you are so soon. It disgusts me.

I'm "done" school about June 15th, but I have finals scattered through til the 28th or so (my last final being in Physics...)

On the plus side, I'll be off to university, so I can manage. But back to the topic, when's school done for you?

L10

Classes end June 14th although they might end them the 11th like they did last year, but then of course, I have the regents.
0o!f

SkyMyl

Since I'm homeschooled, and have to go through Summer School, my "classes" don't end.

L10

Quote from: SkyMyl on May 01, 2010, 08:37:27 PM
Since I'm homeschooled, and have to go through Summer School, my "classes" don't end.
My school doesn't have enough money for summer school anymore.
0o!f

ThePowerOfOne

You mean Summer or graduation?

Either way, I graduate this year. I enrolled back in homeschool this year because this way, instead of going at public schools pace, I can finish as fast as I want. So i'll be graduating at 16 ^__^

I have no idea when school is out though :P

Rayquarian

Final day of High School is May 12th for me.  Graduation is May 20th.

The Riddler

I'm in college, brah. I'm not done for a few years.

Macawmoses

Quote from: Jeff Probst on May 01, 2010, 09:52:21 PM
I'm in college, brah. I'm not done for a few years.
And yet, your semester should end.

The Riddler

Eh true. Third week of May, I think, but I might be taking a summer course. Not sure, yet.

Dog Food

Junior year in high school. We officially get out June 22nd (supposed to be June 18th, but snow days pushed us back). But my finals are all scattered since I'm taking different level classes. The earliest one is May 17th (or around there), while the latest one is on June 22nd. I don't know if everyone has the same schedule for doing finals, but I like our set-up.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

DSGamer3002

Get out June 10th, finals are over June 8th, half of my finals are at the end of May.

Mystic

Light

Classes end May 14th, finals are the 18th through the 21st. Two weeks left. (ノ 。 々 °)ノ
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Gwen Khan

Spud

June 17th I think. I need to check. Finals are the week after.