News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Kazesharingan ((A Naruto RP))

Started by gamemasterdevil, October 21, 2007, 06:45:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gamemasterdevil

Story:

The land of Konoha... A place where ninja are the norm for everyone. People train and learn from elders, as well as protect their village. However... There is one group of ninja that are different.

They are Atkasuki, and their only goal is to obtain ultimate power through collecting the 9 demons that were put into 9 unfortunate souls throughout the land.

This is the story of those souls, along with everyone else's that were touched by them, and those who were touched by one other person..a child whose destiny was made to change the world as shinobi knew it..a child with green eyes...

-------------

13 years have passed since Kyubbi, the fox demon, attacked the Hidden Village of Leaf and was sealed inside a young boy. His name was Uzumaki Naruto.

Since then, people shunned him, treating him like a monster and labeling him an outcast. Despite this, Naruto continued to live there, entering into the Ninja Academy and training to become a ninja.

This is where our story begins... On the day of the tests... What will your story be? Will your lives be touched?..By who?

Only time will tell...

Rules:

Usual rules
Love's allowed. Nothing over PG-13
Please try to be as literate as possible
Side-plots are encouraged, but nothing can be made that will affect the main plot unless you get my permission.
Have fun!

Demons:

There are 9 demons that have been sealed into 9 separate people. If you wish to have a demon, PM me so I can give you its abilites.

If you have a demon, using it will grant you more power, speed, etc. Depending on the demon, you may or may not get much. However, for the ones that have 6 or more tails, using 4 will allow the demon to take you over.

Using all of them will be allowed, but only for a very short amount of time, and not until much later in the RP.

[Thanks to my girlfriend for all the demons! ^^]

One-Tailed Tanuki (Shukaku) [Taken by Gaara]
Two-Tailed Cat (Nekomata)
Three-Tailed Turtle (Isonade)
Four-Tailed Rooster (Sokou)
Five-Tailed Dog (Houkou) [Taken by Tsume]
Six-Tailed Weasel (Raijuu) [Taken by Phoenix]
Seven-Tailed Badger (Kaku) [Taken by Jinatatchi]
Eight-Tailed Snake (Orochi) [Taken by Kenshin]
Nine-Tailed Fox (Kyubbi) [Taken by Naruto]

To Join:

Pre-set Characters:

You can be any character that appears in the very beginning of the anime. PM me if you wanna be someone. And pre-set characters with no demon can't have a demon.

You can be multiple pre-set characters.

I'm taking control of Sasuke, as well as any other characters that aren't taken and the main enemies [that includes all of Atkasuki.]

Custom:

Create as many as you like. Your own Kekkei Genkai is allowed, but don't go too far.

Here's the sheet:

Name [Clan name before your real name]
Age [12 or 13]
Element [Wind, Fire, Electricity, Water, Heal ((Go ahead and combine two if you'd like, but the first one is your diminant element))
Kekkei Genkai [If you're part of a clan, it's theirs. If it's your own custom clan, create your own {Please give an explanation if it's custom so I know what it can do}]
Appearance [Optional]
Bio [Optional]

Here's mine:

Name: Uchiha Ryan
Element: ???
Kekkei Genkai: Wind Sharingan [Him only]

A mysterious Sharingan. Only one person knows exactly what this can do..and what it's meant to do...

Appearance: Ryan has a strong build, and a somewhat sad yet happy expression on his face usually. He has Sasuke-like hair, but just a dark brown, and has emerald green eyes. He wears a black t-shirt with the symbol for the Uchiha clan on the back, except any of the red part is green, and he wears tan-white shorts that extend down to his knees.

Bio: Ryan's an outcast, like Naruto, because he tends to think the wind is calling to him. Most of the town has labeled him as insane, and try not to go near him - more so than even Naruto. Besides that, his past is completely unknown to all but a very select few people..
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

gamemasterdevil

Member List:

Custom:

Uchiha Ryan (gamemasterdevil)
Inuzaka Tsume (FearItself)
Hyugga Braig (Orgizirtee)
Phoenix (PHOENIXBLAST)
Yuzakima Jetoru (X_Hero)
Hyuuga Ryaku (Nils_13)
Ichozuki Kenshin (MARLUXIA)
Hyuta Keisaki (CHIDORI_MASTER)
Hotaku Jinatatchi (Magicmario)

Pre-set:

Haruno Sakura (Magicmario)
Hyuuga Neji (Magicmario)
Shikamaru Nara (Triforce_Luigi)
Gaara (Triforce_Luigi)
Temari (PHOENIXBLAST)
Uchiha Sasuke (gamemasterdevil)
Kankuro (Orgizirtree)

Synopsis:

I'll just copy offa Naruto and put everything in arcs XD

The Beginning Arc:

Testing day..a day almost every student looks forward to! It's the day one at the academy can become a genin. Many students gathered for the testing, the first among them to be tested being Ryan, Tsume, and Braig. During this first test, Ryan and Braig fought, Braig almost killing Ryan if it weren't for the sensei - Kakashi.

Tsume passed, but Ryan and Braig did not for fighting. More students passed - Shikamaru, Sasuke, Phoenix, Ryaku. A chunnin by the name of Kenshin moved to the Hidden Leaf village, and upon Kakashi's request, tested Naruto, Gaara, and Sasuke.

Naruto failed.

Elsewhere, Ryan and Braig had been apologizing to each other for the fight earlier, when a man in a black cloak with red clouds appeared. Never giving his name, he only said that Ryan was the key to Atkasuki's success.

After a breif encounter, Ryan and Braig were losing..until help arrived. Having been informed a little while earlier, Kakashi asked his just-passed students to go and help the two. With everyone's help, the man was defeated, but a question remained in Ryan's mind..how, exactly, was he a key to Atkasuki's success? He didn't understand...

-----

The next morning, Ryan and Braig were greeted with a surprise - both of them had passed because of last night's events. Naruto, somehow, had passed, too. With curious excitement, all the students quickly headed to the school, where they'd finally learn who was on whose squad!

The first squad consisted of Uchiha Sasuke, Inuzaka Kiba, and Hyuuga Ryaku.
The second squad consisted of Inuzaka Tsume, Uchiha Ryan, and Ichozuki Kenshin.
The third squad consisted of Hyuuga Braig, Shikamaru Nara, and Phoenix.
The fourth squad consisted of Gaara and his siblings, Temari and Kankuro.
The fifth squad consisted of Rock Lee, Hyuta Keisaki, and Uzumaki Naruto.
The sixth squad consisted of Hyuuga Neji, Haruno Sakura, and Hotaku Jinatatchi

Now, with squads set, the students are eagerly awaiting the time for them to meet their sensei.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Triforce_Luigi

Can I be Shikamaru Nara from the anime?

gamemasterdevil

FearItself

Ooc// I would like to be a girl of the Inuzuka clan, a made-up character, but I won't be able to join now. Could you reserve the Five-Tailed Dog for me?

Triforce_Luigi

I am guessing Fear, that you will be Shaelyn Inuzuka.

FearItself

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 21, 2007, 07:19:14 AM
I am guessing Fear, that you will be Shaelyn Inuzuka.
Ooc// No. xD I have to think of a Japanese-sounding first name, lol. Maybe Nerina would work. xDDD

gamemasterdevil

((The two-tailed Cat is now reserved for you, Fear ^^. I'll put the name of your character in once you join XD And now to start!))

Birds chirped softly, casting a melodious mood over the Hidden Village of Leaf. But, under that calm, soothing atmosphere were kids unable to sleep because of nervousness and excitement. The day of the tests were here. Today was the day these children would find out if they become a genin or not...

Ryan was sitting on the edge of town - alone as always. He twiddled his thumbs nervously. Time seemed to go so much slower today.

Triforce_Luigi

Nerina Inuzuka... Has a nice ring to it.

FearItself

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 21, 2007, 07:22:46 AM
((The two-tailed Cat is now reserved for you, Fear ^^. I'll put the name of your character in once you join XD And now to start!))

Birds chirped softly, casting a melodious mood over the Hidden Village of Leaf. But, under that calm, soothing atmosphere were kids unable to sleep because of nervousness and excitement. The day of the tests were here. Today was the day these children would find out if they become a genin or not...

Ryan was sitting on the edge of town - alone as always. He twiddled his thumbs nervously. Time seemed to go so much slower today.

Ooc// Sorry, I edited it. xP It wouldn't make sense for a member of the Inuzuka clan to have the Two-tailed Cat Demon, so I switched to the Five-tailed Dog. Is that okay? xP

gamemasterdevil

((Yeah XD I'll just edit for ya ^^))

Triforce_Luigi

I just read the thing about multiple preset characters, so can I also be Gaara?

FearItself

Name: Inuzuka Tsume (Tsume meaning "claw" in Japanese)
Element: Tsume primarily has the Fire element, a reflection of her firey personality, but she also can use the Wind element to some extent.
Kekkei Genkai: All Inuzuka-only Jutsu.
Appearance: Tsume has long, dark brown hair as a trait passed down by her father. Her hair is tied back in a short ponytail by a golden-brown hairpiece. She has the triangular symbols beneath her eyes as a bloodline trademark, colored red. For a shirt, she wears a dark-brown, strapless tanktop covered by a tan sweatshirt that was of the traditional Inuzuka style. Secretly, though, she wears metallic armor along her arms, covering her dark-brown, long, fingerless gloves, and is usually covered by her sweatshirt until she rolls up her sleeves. For pants, Tsume wears semi-tight brown capris with a dark-brown border around the waist and ankles. She wears brown sandals that are the traditional style of the ninja of Konoha.
Bio: Meh, don't feel like filling this out. Y'all will find out about her history in the roleplay, I guess.

gamemasterdevil

((Yes you can XD Lemme edit it in))

FearItself

Ooc// I won't be able to roleplay right now, but I will later on. See y'all later. =)