News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

the respark of the key blade wars

Started by Transient Link, September 28, 2007, 01:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

I think she fears it somehow. Perhaps she was attacked by werewolves? We don't know much about her past so maybe something bad happened on a moonlit night?
As for Mike's relationship with Shaelyn, I laugh. Shaelyn sounds like Shaymin so maybe her fate is intertwined with it.

Transient Link

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on September 30, 2007, 10:06:49 AM
I think she fears it somehow. Perhaps she was attacked by werewolves? We don't know much about her past so maybe something bad happened on a moonlit night?
As for Mike's relationship with Shaelyn, I laugh. Shaelyn sounds like Shaymin so maybe her fate is intertwined with it.
yah i thought she might be a werewolf when she was like"this is the only way i can see the moon" when she was staring at the water. also i dont think it has anything to do with shaymin though suicune i have something planned for terra and avion that will blow there minds lol :D once we reach eterna its gunna get REALLY jucy

Light

Name: Harver

Keyblade: None?

Appearance: Unlike the previously executed Orginization XIII, he wears a white robe, with a dark crimson hood strapped to the back of it. He has long blonde hair, flowing down to his shoulders, as well as green eyes. He is of regular size.

Backround: He knows a somewhat reasonable amount of dark and white magic, and is learning how to perform them easier and use more powerful spells at the Crossroads.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dr.Hobo2

Yay! new member! And you're looking for Wolfpika? I hope somebody finds him so he can make the Fan fic board a half decent place. >_>;

Light

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 19, 2007, 02:34:40 PM
Yay! new member! And you're looking for Wolfpika? I hope somebody finds him so he can make the Fan fic board a half decent place. >_>;
((Yeah: Someone just went there and posted a topic that said: "Chapter 1 coming soon". >.>*))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Transient Link

ooc/ well then lets revive this what you guys say?

Triforce_Luigi

Dr.Hobo2

Transient Link

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 20, 2007, 11:17:51 AM
Yeah, let's revive this.

THEN
ITS
ON!!!!!!!!

so um where should we start brain storm peeps...

Dr.Hobo2

I think we should all start off by entering a new world (the same one that is.) But the question is...what world?

Transient Link

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 20, 2007, 01:34:56 PM
I think we should all start off by entering a new world (the same one that is.) But the question is...what world?

you wanna make up one or take one from kh or take from another disney world?

Dr.Hobo2

I was thinking either make up one or kh.

Transient Link

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 20, 2007, 01:41:20 PM
I was thinking either make up one or kh.
OH! lets do traverse town!

lets vote who wants traverse town?

Dr.Hobo2

Transient Link