News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 announced for DS!

Started by Hero_of_Darkness, February 25, 2012, 05:39:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zephilicious

stop getting off topic

if you play pokemon for plot you have poop taste in everything
~~ <3

Zero

Quote from: zephilicious on May 18, 2012, 02:07:02 PM
stop getting off topic

if you play pokemon for plot you have poop taste in everything

i'm pretty sure here no one plays it for the plot

zephilicious

if that were true no one would be arguing with us
~~ <3

Kayo

No one plays it for the plot, but that doesn't mean there isn't one.

I was making a completely unrelated purchase at GameStop today, and the cashier asked me if I wanted to preorder B2/W2. Already. What if Nintendo (or GF, if it's their doing) decides to bring back the pre-order bonus like we had through all of Gen IV? Silly GameStop.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

zephilicious

let me rephrase.

if no one played for the plot no one would play black and white 2 because that is literally the only new thing in the game.
~~ <3

Kayo

Quote from: zephilicious on May 19, 2012, 07:24:36 PM
let me rephrase.

if no one played for the plot no one would play black and white 2 because that is literally the only new thing in the game.
I'm not even going to entertain this because I'm laughing too hard. You really need to pay attention.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

zephilicious

either we have different definitions of plot (read: your definition is wrong) or you're just trying to back out now that you've realized pokemon has no plot
~~ <3

Mona

Quote from: zephilicious on May 19, 2012, 07:24:36 PM
let me rephrase.

The new Gym leaders and the Pokemon World Tournament are new things. Those two things alone are enough to get me to buy the game.

Zero

I'll admit I'm intrigued by the World Tournament.

Is it worth 35-40 bucks? Probably not.

Kayo

Quote from: Mona on May 20, 2012, 10:07:05 AM
The new Gym leaders and the Pokemon World Tournament are new things. Those two things alone are enough to get me to buy the game.
Pretty much. We've seen enough new gym leaders to know that THIS IS NEW. They're not reusing all the gyms and such; things are gonna be different.

Quote from: Z on May 20, 2012, 02:00:10 PM
I'll admit I'm intrigued by the World Tournament.

Is it worth 35-40 bucks? Probably not.
Nyeh. I have some extra cash right now so the price tag isn't an issue for me.
[move][/move]

zephilicious

~~ <3

Kayo

Quote from: zephilicious on May 21, 2012, 03:36:32 PM
new gym leaders is plot
By now it's safe to assume you don't know the definition of that word.
[move][/move]

zephilicious

since you're a dumbass, I'll help you out a bit here
"Plot is a literary term defined as the events that makes up the story"

what the intercourse  is the story of pokemon if not some kid's quest to collect 8 badges by defeating 8 gym leaders
~~ <3

Hero_of_Darkness

Okay, this isn't funny anymore. You two disagree, you won't ever agree, and this pointless. Both of you have good points, and you're both right.*

[spoiler=*]Though zeph is obviously too thickheaded to accept that his opinions aren't fact, so for you zeph, you're right and Kayo's wrong.[/spoiler]

zephilicious

~~ <3