News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 announced for DS!

Started by Hero_of_Darkness, February 25, 2012, 05:39:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Quote from: zephilicious on May 12, 2012, 12:33:43 PM
that's not an inconsistency, I've held the same position since the beginning of the thread.
Ah, so you're just so caught up in your desire to be right that you reject all facts that are presented to you.

Alright, whatever.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on May 12, 2012, 10:42:39 AM
But not for post-game stuff, and who reads the manual anyway?
Yes, but there's no post-game stuff yet. Also, I read the manual. I can somehow prepare myself against a Gym type.

And for that matter, here's at least three gym leaders:

[spoiler]Cheren - Normal Type - First Gym
Homika - Poison Type - Speculated to be the Second Gym
That tan dude whose name I give a darn about for being Japanese - Water Type - Speculated to be the Third or Fourth Gym[/spoiler]

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Kayo on May 12, 2012, 12:28:45 PM
Can I point out one in yours? The games aren't even out yet and we already know of new towns and gym leaders, including a new starting location. There is way more new content than in any of the past same-region sequels, and that's not even my opinion. It's fact which can be easily supported. Thank you very much.
To Zeph, "particularly different" means new generation. He won't compromise.

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: NoiseHunterChris on May 12, 2012, 01:30:13 PM
Yes, but there's no post-game stuff yet. Also, I read the manual. I can somehow prepare myself against a Gym type.

That tan dude whose name I give a darn about for being Japanese - Water Type - Speculated to be the Third or Fourth Gym[/spoiler]

I'm not talking about those gym leaders.

[spoiler]'m talking about the Pokemon World Tournament where you fight gym leaders and champions from past gens.[/spoiler]

That's obviously post-game.

Kayo

Quote from: NoiseHunterChris on May 12, 2012, 01:30:13 PM

[spoiler]Whowhowhowhwowhoaaaa, Cheren's a gym leader now? My, how times have changed.[/spoiler]
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Nayrman

Cheren and Bianca are still pricks. That is all.

[spoiler]Actually, I do like all the returning characters. Gary Fucking Oak everybody. Also, Lance, Steven, and Cynthia hm? 3 of the 4 (or 5 if you include either Alder or Black/White) are in the game, and Cynthia mentions a champions tournament before. Hoping this may eventually lead to a Red appearance.

Also, intercourse  more forme changes. I really never liked them and seeing more of them just kind of annoys me. It's not a killer per say but I still think it's stupid.

At least it seems they're trying a bit harder to do some geniunely new things with the story set up than usual, so I'll appreciate that at least.[/spoiler]

Neerb

[spoiler]Heck yeah, ALL THE CHAMPIONS!! Blue, Lance, Steven, Cynthia, and Alder, together at last! Granted, I guess you could count Wallace, but who cares about Wallace. Also, the fact that the three confirmed returning gym leaders are Volkner (one of my favorite gym leaders), Brock and Misty (Ash's Season 1 sidekicks) practically has me giddy, though other gym leaders would probably show up too at some point. Actually, this makes me wonder; are Brock, Misty, and Volkner really being treated as equals alongside the Champions? Does that mean they were the best gym leaders and made it to this contest thing? Man, I'm actually EXCITED for this game now. Also I'd like Red to show up too, but I'm not betting on it; fighting a double battle against Red and Blue would be sweeeeeet.

As for the alt forms of the genies, they appear to be a bird, a tiger, and a dragon... cool, but I question what types they'd become. Perhaps they're just pure now? Or maybe Thundurus is now the second Dragon/Electric?[/spoiler]

zephilicious

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on May 12, 2012, 04:12:14 PM
To Zeph, "particularly different" means new generation. He won't compromise.
if you were right about the hoenn poop that would have worked for me.
of course there was no chance of that, but the point is a new generation was obviously not going to happen and there are other options.
~~ <3

Zero

Quote from: Kayo on May 12, 2012, 12:50:07 PM
Ah, so you're just so caught up in your desire to be right that you reject all facts that are presented to you.

Alright, whatever.

wait what

Kayo

Quote from: zephilicious on May 13, 2012, 01:25:28 AM
of course there was no chance of that, but the point is a new generation was obviously not going to happen and there are other options.
You realize that we might be getting Gen VI early, right?

Which will probably disappoint you greatly.
[move][/move]

zephilicious

you're still making less sense with every post
~~ <3

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: zephilicious on May 13, 2012, 01:25:28 AM

We're getting basically half a new region and many parts of the old region are drastically changed on top of that, along with a mostly new set of gym leaders and a new plot with new characters, and yet you're still calling it the same game. Face it; you're hard to please.

zephilicious

It's really quite simple. I'm willing to pay $40 or whatever for pokemon games because I can sink several hundred hours into the game and only scratch the surface of the underlying mechanics.

at best, black and white 2 will "change" the first 10 to 20 of those hours. the rest will be exactly the same game I played a year ago.
~~ <3

Kayo

Quote from: zephilicious on May 13, 2012, 03:26:29 PM
It's really quite simple. I'm willing to pay $40 or whatever for pokemon games because I can sink several hundred hours into the game and only scratch the surface of the underlying mechanics.

at best, black and white 2 will "change" the first 10 to 20 of those hours. the rest will be exactly the same game I played a year ago.
Except Black and White had very little replay value; there's not much you can do with your few hundred hours. B2/W2 already appear to add a lot more to that. A lot more postgame stuff that B/W didn't have. This game duo will have so much more replay value than its prequel, and that's honestly something you can't even deny. Either you've reached a whole new level of stupid or you're just trying to be a troll.
[move][/move]

zephilicious

~~ <3